2024 - CCELL vape in Europe, Indoor CBD flower, Destillates and Isolates, Retail ready products

My humble opinion - This is the best blog with greatest people, found so many reliable information and product resources. It’s time to give it back!

I’m grateful to be part of this awesome community full of cannabis enthusiasms.
Our journey started in the year 2017 and we learned a lot since then! This dynamic market makes sailors of the high waves more skilled certainly!

Feel free to meet us in the regions of Spain, United Kingdom, Switzerland and Czech Republic to see and experience offers on our products and services.

We represent transparency, responsibility and quality.
Three aspects and values not very common in CBD world of Europe.

Our prices are on producer level and margins are so tight to keep you business running smooth in strong competition enviroment.

On Europe including Switzerland and UK scale we offer CCELL cartridges, disposables and batteries. We have this on stock so you wait time delivery is fraction than from China and we offer same official pricing of Grade 1 Verified Distributor.

Next on is 99% CBD isolate available on stock, pricing very low great for conversion.
As seen on picture example very clean and transparent results. Safe product indeed.

Legal in France - H4CBD destillate and hash made with this novelty cannabinoid.
Sum of H4CBD 87% real lab analysis made in Spectral FingerPrints testing laboratory.

Strong effect - Full spectrum major CBD non-crystalising destillate for europe market 0.19% Delta 9 THC under the limit.
Perfect blend of 71% total cannabinoids with 50% CBD inside.

Lowest price -
CBN, THCV, CBC, CBNO all in stock in EU
HHC with high 9R

Kief/Pollen- CBG made from GACP harvest first grade pollen.

Indoor buds or cannabis flower: Amnesia, Zkittlez, Orange Gelato and many more popular strain available. Great smell and taste.

Services -
Hash production all types: Charas, Blonde, Afghan, Marrocan, Mousse… you name it ! Super bright color made with Lyophilisation method.

Cartridge filling and blend mixing with Cannabis derived terpenes (not for sale) produced on automated filling machine makes every batch same and consistent.

Ice-water hash washing in Switzerland. For all strong weed lovers and home growers we offer extraction services in our lab it’s exclusive and speciality product requires high quality flower with suitable genetics to worth the work.

CO2 extraction in Switzerland. For your bio-mass and outdoors we offer this terpene preserving technology to make your own crude or extract.

Flower infusion - vacuum and gas solvent infusion for CBG or CBD flowers with THCP or HHCP for strong effect. Minimum is 3 kg of one strain.

Retial-ready solutions: Fullfilment, product completing, packaging and fast shipping.

For more information please contact me here in the Message or Chat and I share you company information and official connection.

4 Likes

I had to remove the pricelist, if you need prices for the mentioned products I can share them with you by email.

Hi sir. Do you have hhc + vape filling service in Europe? I need delivery to Ukraine. May I see the price list if delivery is possible? Thanks

Hello Brian, can you send me your pricelist ?

I would like to receive the price list as well!

hi sir. kindly send me price list please.