2021 Newest All-In-One Sealed Carts

Im talking about this

1 Like

The mouthpiece & tube of our all-in-one sealed carts are made of PCTG, a kind of plastic material.

We have a machine that can do it

did anybody ever use those? I never saw them in the wild. I remember VVS used a design like it in their disposables for entirely too long.

I bit for the sample BTW Iā€™ll let everyone know what I think

I started my hate of shitty carts in 2018 after doing a 15k piece fill of nasty wicked carts

2 Likes

Is it possible to have your company contact me? I have developed hardware in several different categories for the vaping industry for almost a decade and this(the top original post pics) are in desperate need of some updates in general. I see what you are attempting to do, but I think that it needs some tweaks to say the least.

I think the industry in general deserves much better products and better consistency too. Iā€™ve worked with manufacturers in China as well and if I need to come to China in person and help you make the best carts for people who would actually care about it, like every business owner and employee here would, I am willing to do so. This is a throwback hybrid style system that needs to be addressed in my opinion. False wall silica wick carts is all this reminds me of with a ceramic replacement. Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™m coming off angry, because Iā€™m definitely not, Iā€™m just noticing that the industry has a few people who are doing it right and very well. I see more that are just simply attempting to sell hardware without paying attention to factors that transference and radiant heat transfer in relation to the ability to rehydrate the coils. Or just having it not fire when itā€™s dry too.

3 Likes

I believe the term is ā€œWicked Nastyā€ā€¦

This is the most common occurrence I have found as an individual trying to navigate the quagmire that is Vape Cartsā€¦ There are some people Here doing it right. Thereā€™s some seller offering samples that are quite high in quality, and will ship you some samples. Thereā€™s a couple sample threads, but there are people doing all they can to bring the best to the masses. @qma being one of them!

1 Like

Hereā€™s a easy filling method for all-in-one sealed carts/pods, filling carts upside down :grinning:

Ya I think @Redoc is right. Maybe this company does need a bit of consulting.

I just got in ten samples of these. they do kind of remind me of the old school string wick carts but with a little gap in the middle instead of the wick. being made of plastic is off putting. Iā€™m not sure when Iā€™ll get around to trying them but if anyone wants me to hulk smash one to photo the insides lmk

2 Likes

How much were they? You feel like you wasted $$?

just shipping cost. wouldnā€™t say it was a waste until I try them. the plastic might be an issue. maybe Iā€™ll let a couple soak and send them off for a test, but I probably wouldnā€™t buy more until I did.

Cant believe they used poly tanks for these? Thats what you are talking about right?

yup on the tanks. it has a glass look to it but the whole cart weighs very little.

1 Like

Glass tanks are much better, canā€™t believe still using plastic tank these days, other than budget reason lol

1 Like

The carts material selection is depend on its structure.

So pity that the carts can not be made of glass because of special tube design. Thereā€™s a narrow airway in the tube wall, glass is impossible to be made like that. Besides, glass canā€™t bear the force of press-fit when assembling. All of press-fit carts on the market are made of PCTG. And PCTG is very safe & stable with cannabis extracts.

The mouthpiece can be made of ceramic, and all of regular ceramic mouthpiece(flat, round or oval) are compatible. So will it more acceptable if the mouthpiece is ceramic?

The carts selling points are superior flavor preservation, perfect leakproofness and fast filling.

@jdubs860 How is the vaping performance with your distillate? Much appreciated if you could share your comments about it, thank you! :grinning:

Sorry dear, that is false. There are glass snap tops on market with superior capping performance. It takes a master of vapery though so I understand the confusion, friend!

1 Like

:joy: Weā€™re welcome any comparison on leakproofness.

Totally agree with you