2020 Harvest Outdoor Smokable Hemp Flower SoCal Clearance Sale

Hello everyone! We have a very limited supply of Outdoor Cali Hemp OG and Legend hemp flower available at a reduced price. Making a new thread to avoid confusion. If you have messaged me recently about availability feel free to reach out again at this time.

Outdoor grown on a 1 acre farm in Southern California using KNF and organic inputs by an experienced team. Machine trimmed with hand touch up.
Clean full panel COA.

These Lbs have been ran over 1/4 inch screen to reduce smalls due to previous requests.

We are currently one of the only farms with the Cali Hemp OG genetics at this time!

Legendary: Smells like fresh berries. Dense medium to large buds with some purple phenos mixed in. 19% TAC

$260/lb 5 currently available

Cali Hemp OG: Identical terpene profile and bud structure to OG kush. Very unique craft hemp flower. Dense medium sized buds. 18% TAC

$260/Lb 10 currently available

Feel free to reach out with any questions, flexible on pricing with larger orders also have a few other strains available as well as trim and bucked flower.

Happy Friday everybody :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

When will the next round be available? :upside_down_face:

Mmm love the smell of that legendary

2 Likes

We have a small amount of greenhouse material currently drying, the main room is a few months out still though. Will have quite a few strains available then

The legend is phenomenal! Glad you are enjoying it
Here’s a shot of a legend bouquet in the field. The plants love that Southern California sunshine!

5 Likes

DM sent

1 Like

Still available?

1 Like

Have a forum member coming up from LA for at least 4 of the Cali today, and all of the legend is still available

1 Like

Updated Availability

4 lbs legendary
6 lbs Cali Hemp OG

Price break for all ten, this will be the last Cali Hemp OG available on the market until next harvest

Happy Monday everyone! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Updated Availability

4 lbs legendary $260/lb
5 lbs Cali Hemp OG $260/lb

6 Lbs 2020 harvest Cali Hemp OG Greenhouse Sugar leaf/close trim $75 per lb (pictured below)

8 Lbs 2020 harvest Cali Hemp OG Greenhouse flower machine trim with hand touch up $400 per lb (pictured below)

Happy Tuesday everybody! Will have a couple new greenhouse strains available by the end of the month.

2 Likes

Any word on what the upcoming strains will be?

1 Like

Most are new genetics directly from the breeder, one is a jack herer type strain, same nose and bud-structure as any other jack.

Really excited to show you guys when they are ready.

2 Likes

also have Cali hemp OG outdoor smalls available $200/lb

Was wondering if I was going to get a replacement on that unit of all small buds

1 Like

You received a unit that did not have the smalls screened out, due to your complaints I am now screening all the units and having the smalls separated.

Happy to exchange it for you as I said previously if you would like to send over a DM or email can get that taken care of.

1 Like

Updated Availability

3 lbs legend $260/lb
3 lbs Cali hemp OG outdoor $260/lb
5 lbs Cali Hemp OG greenhouse $400/lb

6 lbs Cali Hemp OG greenhouse close trim/smalls $75/lb
5 lbs Cali Hemp OG outdoor smalls $200/lb

I hope everyone’s having a great weekend!

2 Likes

Good nose on this material?

Yessir same nose as the greenhouse Cali Hemp OG flower you got. No fan leaves. Would be happy to give you a reference to another forum member who has gotten the trim recently as well.

1 Like

No need, I trust you. I’ll take all 6

2 Likes

Do you have any more of the Cali Hemp OG greenhouse trim/smalls?

Got the unit of legendary yesterday, thanks a ton. Exceeded all of my expectations. Great nose, taste… fantastic!

4 Likes

Stoked you like it! It is a favorite of mine as well as far as nose goes.
Keep that humidipack in there to preserve the terps!

1 Like