200 proof food grade EToH 55 gallon for $797 per drum + shipping

Yeah they are saying that their federal excise tax is $5.40. Is this Non GMO Kosher? The 55gal drums I get alone are $750 then add the $1400 we would pay in excise I was pay $2200 by the time it was shipped. If this is true count us in!

2 Likes

Sounds about right. I was at $2150 to get it to my lab for the Kosher food grade 190 proof.

1 Like

From my understanding, all distiller license holders get a certain number of gallons allotted to them to be sold at a lower rate; Some type of an abatement.

There is a limit though, so interested to see if this can work forever.

2 Likes

Getem’ while they’re hot!

1 Like

in 586 and could definitely be interested

1 Like

Craft tax rate disappears in 2020…Congress can’t get off their asses and make it permanent

2 Likes

“Good enough for government work”:rofl::joy:

1 Like

first 100,000 proof gal. and this price is near cost. this wont last long at all, its because they didnt have enough funds to buy the rest of their ethanol allotment before the end of the year.

1 Like

All of you guys don’t know what you are talking about. This deal was a microprocessors deal, and it expires Jan first and probably won’t be renewed. The micro distillers license allows what’s called non prepaid tax value reduced to allow food professors and micro distillers to do better. What it means is the reduced tax is for a certain amount of gallons only and you are responsible for every gallon. So some companies get this license (that’s expiring) and then get alcohol tax free. Once the alcohol sells then they are paying the tax out the door style. The government never meant this to be used on cannabis…and they are upset. So they are removing this.

Any story you heard about people not being able to buy lots of anything to compete further is a lie. This is just a scam being done by the cannabis industry that now jeopardize our cause when the government agencies are removing these exemptions across the board.

Some companies got ahold of cheaper solvents that aren’t as pure that have this exception(each distillery has a exemption how many gallons a year they can produce like this) and that’s how this program works.

2 Likes

You’re own supplier has the exact same deal, lol, it’s just that he’s buying the ethanol up front while eco is using customer funds to fund their purchase as they go. Brian and I spoke extensively about it last week lol

You are a life saver! Thank you for sharing this info

1 Like

@WolfeXtracts GOAT move my man… GOAT move

2 Likes

Right…well my supplier won’t give me anywhere near this price. So to me it’s a great deal. Thanks for the info I guess, though…

sorry, that was a direct reply to elliott/summit

you grab any??

i need 2 cheap barrels, Anyone?

My price is higher, but don’t have a limit on my supply…

I can move 200p food grade ethanol all day at $24/gal (excise tax included) plus shipping. Volume is not impacted by any restrictions - beit distiller license limitations, hand sanitizer ethanol demand, etc. DM me for more info. Even better, we are direct, no brokers or middlemen involved.

I can move 200p food grade ethanol all day at $24/gal (excise tax included) plus shipping. Volume is not impacted by any restrictions - beit distiller license limitations, hand sanitizer ethanol demand, etc. DM me for more info.

I can move 200p food grade ethanol all day at $24/gal (excise tax included) plus shipping. Volume is not impacted by any restrictions - beit distiller license limitations, hand sanitizer ethanol demand, etc. DM me for more info.

Interested.
Cost to ship to 94520. 5-10 barrels per delivery. Thanks

1 Like