20 Gallon Bubble Magic Mods

You need to be an electrician or do some serious reading on electrician or electrical engineering or automation forums.

I do my personal control boxes, and have my friends shop do my UL work.

Its like telling someone how to run a CLS, without confirming their prior required knowledge.

VFD’s can cause sparks, smoke, fire, etc if not hooked up properly.

They’re also amazing tools, woth feedback capabilities and rpm/torque controls.

thank you for the info. yea just so bulky the machines these days, can’t we just have a larger top load washing machine? I like the video on youtube, do a search for [Full Wash: LG Top load Washer, Empty. Water Plus Active WT1501CW

I’m going to leave these decisions to the design team, the guiding principal is to make a 100 gallon bubble magic with a few mods. It sounds logical that we would want a larger one so yea I hope I’m going in the right direction.

I have put a decent amount of thought into this, talked to a few designers but never anything more than sketches and minor R&D. I think it has to be around 40-50 gallons to be home viable/make sense. Youre trying to hit the home market/grower a 100 gallon will be way over their scale. A 40-50 gallon however is still really perfect for washing smaller weights. The bigger you go the bigger your minimum load for water and product.

1 Like