20 BBL (620 gallon) MoreBeer Professional insulated & jacketed stainless brite tank near Denver

20 BBL (620 gallon) net / 23.1 BBL (716.1 gallon) total capacity MoreBeer! Professional line brite tank, jacketed AND insulated. Bought 2 of them brand new from Quirky Homebrew Supply in Northglenn CO, they were delivered last month, we’ve used one extensively and we’ve decided to get even bigger ones moving forward so the unused one is up for sale (used one may be listed for sale as well once the larger tanks come in, but for now it’s being used). Price shown is for ONE 20 bbl brite tank, with level indicator, PRV, sanitary fitting hardware, valves and gaskets and an extra clear section for the level indicator. New these are just under $13k not including freight and MoreBeer is out of stock til the next boat comes in from overseas, I’m able to deliver within reason along the front range, payment via cash or a bank wire transfer. PM me for more details or to set up a time to view

1 Like

what were you guys using these for? extraction vessels? bulk EtOH/tincture storage?

1 Like

The one we’re selling is unused, but the other one we bought is connected to a large chiller and is used for bulk cold solvent storage, and cooling down ambient temp/recovered ethanol to below zero temps overnight

Interested, sent you a pm!

1 Like

Bumping this (old) thread as we’ve made a process change and are now selling the other 20 bbl brite tank as we no longer use it in our day to day operation. Used but in great shape, was only ever used for bulk clear ethanol so there’s no nasties or staining on the inside, includes same accessories as the other one. Morebeer currently showing these as out of stock and list price of $13899 + freight. Asking $13k OBO.

1 Like

Bump. $12750 obo

Bump bump bump

…am I wrong or would this make a badass hash washing vessel if there were no top on this

2 Likes

You can use socks and recirculate the cold water

1 Like

Youre a maniac

1 Like

Once you’ve heard a judge call you that you’re constantly striving for the next insanity-mountain…

2 Likes

Do tell your story here

2 Likes

I willl but not in this fine gentleman’s sales thread. I’ll sum it up for you - a few million dollars worth of vandalism damage. They had to handcuff me to the wall in my mugshot because I kept giving them a shiteating grin and thumbs up/finger guns

2 Likes

Bump. $12500 OBO

Damn really
Damn

I might take it

1 Like

Oh please please please lets make a podcast out of it i love these stories

Idk tho like how do you legally use this to capacity

NFPA chapter 1 sec. 38 basically makes this illegal for solvent storage

Put it outside with an awning over the top and a basin underneath to catch any potential spill or overflow and hard pipe anything going to/from it thats carrying solvent. Shouldn’t be that hard considering distilleries use tanks this big (and bigger) for their neutral spirits at ambient temps, I presume that if you’re using a jacketed and insulated tank like this that you’re trying to get your solvent nice and cold (I.E. well under the flash point) before putting it to use.

2 Likes

Bump bump bump

2 Likes

Bump bump again