2 Tickets for NCIA Missouri Stakeholder Summer

Hello all.

NCIA is having a cool set of events this year. As a member, I get free tickets to go to these activities, but I’m not actually able to go to all of them.

So this is me offering my tickets to NCIA’s stakeholder summit in Missouri.

Amy Moore will be speaking - yes, the Director of Cannabis Regulation!

Plus you’ll get to hear from Michelle Rutter Friberg - who is a seriously amazing and vibrant cannabis lobbyist. Whenever I’m wondering what the fuck is happening in DC, I give Michelle a call. She always has the answer or connects me with someone that does.

Its March 28, 2024 - so just a couple weeks away, and it is in St. Louis.

There are more events happening around the country - so if this one in Missouri isn’t a fit for you, feel free to let me know about one that is. If I’m not going, I have tickets.

Go get connected to your regional cannabis folks, regulators, and elected officials. <3

3 Likes

Hey, I would love to attend any meetings I could. I have licenses in both Missouri markets. Happy to return the favor!

2 Likes

I would like to attend we are stakeholders in the MO market as well.

3 Likes

Hi @HyRuleMO and @sweethemp - I sent you both DMs to get registered.

Looks like I will be out of tickets if you both register. Thanks for responding so fast and I hope you both really get to enjoy it.

2 Likes

Thanks Cassin! I actually finally received my email for one of my licenses. My spot is back open.

Thanks!!

3 Likes

Oh cool! That leaves one more ticket open for others. DM me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys.

Hope that those I gave tickets to will get something out of it and share with us all.

Wish I could be down there today.

If you’re interested in a Stakeholder event in your area - and you want a ticket, reach out. I only use one for the events I can attend, and I always have at least 2 tickets.

2 Likes