2 inch Pope wiped film for sale Best offer!

Item Model/Manufacturer:Pope
Description: 2 inch wiped film
Price/MSRP: $blank. I thought MSRP meant what the unit cost new.
Current location of item: Central California
Estimated lead time: Days
Fulfillment: Pick up
User support / Warranty:

We closed down our operation and are now liquidating all our equiptment.
This unit comes with everything working plus alot of extra flask and spare parts. If I were getting this for my lab I would buy a new 1 liter feed flask ( current one has built up residue at the control neck which sometimes gets blocked when you are processing. Also needs a new heat blanket on the feed flask. We made do with a heat belt for the last few months of operation. Inner finger on right side is chipped at the very end but is only cosmetic.
I paid 40K for this unit a few years ago.
Im looking for somewhere in the 15K to 20K range.
Would prefer pickup but I could put it on a pallet and ship it but that would be on the buyer to arrange everything.

I also have a 10 liter across international rotovape that is still in its original crates. No chiller or vacuum pump. $1200
Hit me up with any questions.

3 Likes

And it’s been used for a few years? :person_fencing:

2 Likes

I believe two of these sold on this fourm earlier this year for less than 15k. If it actually is a two inch pope

It looks kinda thick, are you sure it’s not a four?

1 Like

Definitely a 2", it’s got an insulated jacket around it.

You can tell by the tiny feed flask as well.

3 Likes

Yea the 2 inch has the smaller connections for the cold trap and external condensers

Definetly a 2 inch

1 Like

There are 6" glass units out there for the same price.
20k is the ball park for a unit like this

3 Likes

Yeah, but it’s used and he paid 40k for it. So 60k actually seems like a better price he should be going for.

2 Likes

20k extra because the machine is very experienced.

8 Likes

if you can get 45k props to you.

1 Like

Im not asking for $45K. I just listed what the MSRP was when I bought it new. Should I just edit the msrp to blank? and it for sure is 2 inch and not 4 inch.

Sorry for the confusion. I thought when it asked for the MSRP it was asking what it cost new from the manufactor.
This is a 2 inch unit and not a four inch.
Thanks
Zip

1 Like

I thought when it asked for the MSRP it was asking what it cost new from the manufactor.
This is a 2 inch unit and not a four inch.
Thanks
Zip

No need to apologize for confusion. That is what the MSRP is for, the post just has no other price info so it seems like that is what you’re asking (in addition to the I hear they go for 50k comment). It would be good for your post to make it abundantly clear what your starting asking price is - good luck!

1 Like

this is a 2 inch unit. I misinterepted MSRP to be asking what the Manufactor would sale for new.
Sorry for the confustion.
Zip

Its 2 inch not four inch and my bad on the MSRP. I thought it was asking how much the manufactor suggested retail was for a new unit.
Thanks
Zip

Thanks I will edit out the 50K price stuff.
Zip

Good morning. Did you sell the pope