2 gram vapes are becoming the new industry standard

State regs.
Fickle consumers.
Retail prices.
Leaks and other potential hardware failure.
This isn’t 10 cent/g nicotine juice, it’s $20/g oil.

6 Likes

As far as known, The D8 price is around 2usd/g, so the price is not a problem for D8

1 Like

D8. :no_mouth: :man_facepalming:

Jeez…

4 Likes

2 gram is honestly the old wave
Everyone wants 0.3 gram disposables now. You guys should mass produce those then spam the forums with ads after you’re done

7 Likes

^^^^ this

2 Likes

Thanks for your valuable suggestion

1 Like

The increased capacity of the product will lead to an increased risk of oil leakage. With the increase of time and frequency of use, the atomization core ages, and the flavor consistency is difficult to guarantee.

1 Like

I saw Icrusher released the 2ml disposable, didn’t they made by your factory?

1 Like

2 gram disposable vape with pre-heating function & side airflow adjustment

Create a cart that would survive 2 grams before putting 2 grams in it. I don’t know about you but I’d rather have 2 separate carts and flavors and I’d pay extra for that convenience. Who wouldn’t?

5 Likes

Hahahaha!!!

Good catch

At this point I least know 5/6 companies who regret ever going with a 2ml from them.

I am not saying it can’t be done I know it can because my employees use to fill out 2ml ccell coil based pods with D9 4 years back sometimes 2 times and never had issues

You can’t just mock up a cool design and produce the tube of a disposable but the internals can’t even handle e liquid

Carts are going to be harder to do but can be done for alternative market

I know it can be done and can be done on almost any hardware

Let’s go bro let’s make this happen I have some of the best people working on this would love to get your opinion on it

1 Like

Our products have been proven repeatedly, and we have the technology to optimize the above problems.

I wouldn’t make this false claim almost everyone that uses these two gram disposable and carts has issues and plenty of them!

How I know? I distribute 100’s of products based on your hardware every day.

1 Like

Self Contradictory! :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the future @UntangledSpaghetti!

I like the idea behind one device two flavors.

This is the only 2ml device I can see working (2x 1ml on two sides)

Everyone knows what drawbacks accompany large capacity, but that doesn’t mean there’s no way to reduce that.

A post was split to a new topic: KarenLim disposable vape pens