11-hydroxy-THC in the market

Quarterly market availability warning from KCA:

We have yet to analyze a 11-hydroxy-THC sample from the market that actually contains 11-hydroxy-THC. Materials labeled as such are typically low purity D8 distillates. Scanning QR codes from packaging shows a variety of unsatisfying results, including hits for the same 9B-hydroxy-HHC COA being passed around the industry.

We test for many cannabinoids and their metabolites in a variety of matrices, including 11-hydroxy-THC and 9B-hydroxy-HHC.

Don’t get suckered into buying materials without having them tested yourself.

27 Likes

9 hydroxy HHC kinda nice tho. You ever try it?

thank you.

No, seems like the only way to try it is to crack open an ampule of it in methanol.

2 Likes

thank you kca for the clarity on this noid. it’s a shitshow and you are the kind of hero we need in these times!

2 Likes

@kcalabs Are ya’ll currently testing for the hydroxy HHCs? Do you have a validated method for the ones that have standards available?

2 Likes

These are the two we can test and they’re on the validated GCMS method and the ISO scope: 9α-OH-HHC and 9β-OH-HHC

1 Like

Right on, thanks!

You guys can sample my throw up if you’d like.
I tend to find alcohol aids me in my 11hydroxythc extraction.

100% Natural Solventless

1 Like

Make a reindeer eat a brownie and drink the piss

4 Likes

:deer: leave my ppl alone

1 Like

Any insight on when there might be 8 and 10 Hydroxy HHCs in the standard curve? I know there is a Caymen standard for the 8-OH-HHCs but not the 10-OH-HHCs.

I don’t suppose your rep at Caymen has ever indicated 10-OH-HHC is something they’re working on?

1 Like

I’ll ask my team, but it would be on a GCMS. We haven’t dealt with much of the Hydroxy HHCs since much of the purported material didn’t check out.

2 Likes

I would be interested can you pm me

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

so I’ve got some 8-OH-HHC I’m gonna need tested, y’all got any plans of getting that standard?

2 Likes

I’ll have an update soon.

2 Likes