10L Short Path Distillation Kit Installation Vedio

Q: How to install short path?
A: Pls check following link to learn how to install short path kit.

10L short path distillation kit installation process

If u want to learn more knowledge of CBD/THC, pls following my Instagram: june.sun.9406.

3 Likes

i cant wait till you know who wakes up and has comments for this thread and video…

Im not gonna change the title misspelling as i think it will sum this thread up nicely in a few hours… Grabbing my popcorn … this was my favorite part.

5 Likes

@ChangMinXD @spdking @goldleaf_scientific @LabSociety and anyone else in short path game.

^.^ Do you guys got install videos? I know you guys all offer aid to your customers for setup and working with them.

Just curious if you guys have similarly built videos.

4 Likes

you had to tag him here didnt ya…you just want this thread in the echo chamber!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Taking bets that is this thread is from the Cannabusiness section to the echo chamber by 2pm??? anyone???

9 Likes

I genuinely am curious if they have similar videos. That piano was grandiose.

I too am still in the purchasing market for our OK setup starting soon and I’m a damn newb.

Edit: sexy summit does. 22 Liter short path distillation setup - YouTube
Lab society has flashy videos no installs
Gold leaf has similar to LS videos
XD has some other videos.

3 Likes

I’ll take 4:00 EST. Put me down for a knockoff of an 80l/hr 20l rotovap

8 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
We’re due a new video with a fat doink and your new tech

1 Like

It’s 9:09am est. @spdking is probably already awake, so I’ll take 12:01 pm est

1 Like

I have some serious tech coming out. I’ll post videos when it does.

5 Likes

Da Fuck? That’s all we get? Come on Elliot, we got bets placed!

1 Like

I want to see you playing the piano with a doink too

1 Like

You guys may want to redo this with some vac grease. If your customers assemble it without it they are gunna have a bad time

2 Likes

Sorry it’s way too good to reveal this early on… I can say there’s a new heating system that is even more superior than my last coming to market. And there is a new spd 8 design that will conquer all old tech coming out soon.

3 Likes

Stop giving these shmucks advice or info. You are only helping them be scum bags.

1 Like

That’s a bet I’m NOT willing to take :joy::joy::shushing_face:

Reading the last word of the title hurt my head

2 Likes

How you doing with the fires?

Set me up, I don’t get to play with the spd8 we talked about, I’m no longer with that company so :man_shrugging:t3:

Lol I get It. I just feel bad for billy and Bob who buy it it and break a joint when disassembling and have to come back asking where to buy another $90 china head or boiling flask

I’m not sure who thought/thinks that a 2 head 10L SPD is bitching, but I sure as hell wouldn’t give someone my hard earned money for a setup like this. What’s with the stop-cocks in the heads, and no temp probe?

4 Likes

Shhhh shhhh but the piano

4 Likes