10L Short Path Distillation full-bore, 2 vacuum pumps, extras (Seattle)

1. 10L Short Path Distillation (SPD) set-up with 2 vacuum pumps and extra parts. Full-bore helps it go significantly faster. Used less than 10 times, holds vacuum well. Everything is packed well and ready for pick-up. A package like this can easily cost $20,000 with just 1 pump, having the 2nd pump helps give the system more power and redundancy. You will still need a circulator/chiller. This system was modeled on the Summit-Research swing arm system. We are down-sizing to focus more on end product creation and marketing.

-Edwards 28 ($5000) retail + Edwards 30 ($5000 retail) vacuum pumps, with attachments to run both in tandem.
-10L heating mantle with 10L boiling flask. 1x5L, 4x2L, 3x1L flasks, 2 cold-traps.
-Extra 2L heating mantle with 2L boiling flask
-2 cow adapters (Swing arm and valve, I used swing arm, you can try both ways and see what works best for you)
-Digivac Bullseye Vacuum Gauge ($500 retail)
-Head temperature probe, extra fasteners, Krytox grease ($500 retail)

1. Separately, we also have a Sanyo VIP -86C ULT freezer: $5000 OBO (retails $20k) (220V, 8A) (Sanyo VIP Series MDF-U71VC Ultra Low Temp Laboratory Freezer). Very clean and works great.

2. Also available separately, 55 gallon drum 200 proof ethanol, less than 10% used, from BVV. Retails for $1300, asking $1k OBO.

Feel free to post any questions here as well.

I would like to make an offer of $15,000 for everything. Please let me know.