10L Distillation equipment for sale!

Item Model/Manufacturer: Edwards, Gold Leaf
Description: selling my 10L gold leaf setup with Edwards e2m40. Boiling flask is brand new. All gold leaf glass and mantle. Make me an offer! I’ve just been sitting on this for a few years and trying to get rid of it. See table below for details. It’s a full bore system, KF40 to the pump. Doesn’t include vacuum gauge. I’d prefer to just sell it as a lot!
Price/MSRP: $3k
Current location of item: Denver, CO
Estimated lead time: Days
Fulfillment: Ship or local pickup
User support / Warranty: as is

Everything works to my knowledge, although I don’t have 3 phase to test the pump… I don’t know why it wouldn’t work though, we never had issues with it. We bought it as a rebuilt pump and consistently pulled single digit micron vacuum on the assembled system.

All you would need to source for a fully functional system is a vacuum gauge, a heater/chiller for the condenser, and some lab stands/mounts. This will be a good deal for someone, feel free to reach out with questions!

1 Like

Bump!

Also for price idk does $4k work for someone for all of it?

Alright another bump, surely someone could use this equipment!

Willing to let it all go for $3k!

Sorry to see this sit, but it does look like a blind man blew the glass.

You are a fuckin moron elliot

1 Like

Hi my name is Connor.

Nice to meet you.

You don’t have to be dumb to see a blind man made this failtek. Can you imagine buying this and setting it up all to be that disappointed in the poor glass quality.

Hey bud I don’t know whether you are Elliot or not but there are quite a bit of indications to say you are. Some of which including but not limited to the fact that you claim to be from Canada but on several occasions you wrote “here in the US” and within a few seconds of posting it took it down and rewrote it, the fact that this whole deal with you started with you asking for advice about some mantles and shortly afterwards you speak as if you’re an expert, the fact that you so quickly shit on everyone else without any provocations… Don’t get me wrong I severely dislike Chinese equipment and I wholeheartedly advocate for anyone with the means to be able to buy american-made stuff to do so but I do understand that not everyone can afford to do so. Personally I think summit “made” stuff (although I don’t believe in summit makes a whole lot but they do put their brand on other people’s stuff) appears to be very nice quality and as I’ve already mentioned I would prefer to buy American made stuff, some people can’t afford $50,000 or more for a 10L system and there’s no real reason to shit on them. Whatever you are give it a break already, it’s not a good look.
And yes it does appear that the new summit made mantle looks awesome but nonetheless very expensive.

I hope you have a good day and the rest of your week is awesome.

You are right. Everyone starts on china rigs.

So why shit on them?

I don’t see the point you’re making, this is American glass made in California by Gold Leaf. It worked very well and made me money when I was distilling.

2 Likes