100L reactor in CA warehouse , Spain warehouse, Vancouver/Toronto Warehouse

The reason I ask is because of this. Idk.

Anyway - I’ve had decent chinese reactors. I’ve also had 75% of them have a constant dropwise leak at the spout, faulty glass blown joints that leak, weak glass thermowells that snap as soon as the rotor starts moving the fluid, and motors that invert direction if touched causing instant dangerous overheating. I just want to plug it in, touch a few things, snap a picture or two and give you my money.

This is a self funded venture so if it weren’t my money maybe I’d gamble but I gotta go with what I know.

I have plenty of friends using chinese reactors without issue, I guess I’m either unlucky or rough.

1 Like

I thought you were a different company as well. I too have spoke with Moon and am awaiting a firm date (as “end of April” is not a tight enough time frame) and the pictures promised.

I hope the shadyness is from the language barrier alone. If you would be honest and up front about the timeliness and locations of equipment you would probably do a large amount of business here.

2 Likes

I know lol I’d get two reactors for the price of one

1 Like

yes, you are right

Let’s see if we can bulk buy and get a little discount I’m pretty flexible on exact specs for this project so it shouldn’t be too difficult. At minimum let me know what you go with and if you like it etc. And I’ll do the same

I’m with two 50s or a single 100.

Ok Anna, how many 50 and 100L reactors are actually in LA right now?

What I want to express to you is: because our glass reactors are of very good price and quality, almost every time the customer does not complete the reservation without arriving at the warehouse. Maybe my English expression is not clear. I’m sorry, let you Confused

Please address the question I asked. How many 50 and 100L reactors are in stock right now at your warehouse in LA?..Right now.

2 Likes

7k for an etl listed USALabs 50L. Most likely going to just do that. At least I can harass someone in the US if something is wrong. Probably get better payment/financing options too.

Glas-col has an interesting design with no posted prices.

Top option is another well known option but spotty reputation

2 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

please check the in stock list right now.

I say we start flagging these posts… You’re pulling some shady shit, and I’m not ok with it. You have it stock, you don’t have it in stock, it’s on the way, no lead time, 1 week lead time… I’m REALLY not ok with this back and forth, and would just assume flag all of your posts to have them removed, but then you open a new account, and start the same shit over again…

Stop pulling shady shit, and be up front like everyone else is. Either you HAVE IT, or YOU DON’T… Very simple…

11 Likes

Ok. i got it.

1 Like

You are all right, I am the only one who is wrong :frowning_face:

2 Likes

:frowning: don’t be harsh on yourself just show me a reactor in LA

3 Likes

But that is just a warehouse that cannot be visited, all products have been packaged. And now that the goods have not arrived at the warehouse, I know you will not be happy to communicate with me anymore.

That’s what any chinese scammer would say tho.

Plus the shady shit you’re pulling with fantasy inventory at that warehouse is enough to convince me you’re just typical bottom of the barrel scum

5 Likes

Whatever you say, I just give good prices and good quality to those who need it, thank you

@ANNA13849063065 I’ll just save you alot of time.
We see exactly what’s going on with your methods. No one here is going to give you money. Please stop posting spam.

3 Likes