100L of cbd crude 4 sale

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Edit: I didn’t notice that you’re not a vender. Check this out: Slangers, Read this BEFORE Posting Hemp Products for Sale - Verified / Verification Post - #377 by thesk8nmidget

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

You want $2500 a kg for crude? Maybe 2 years ago check the website 75% disty is sub $400 a kg.

1 Like

Kudos for the COA though

My bad I said it wrong on the math. I’m not the crude guy I make the d8 d9 and cbn. We have no problem doing it for 400 a kilo. My bad I was confused on the math from what my buddy told me.

[quote=“Capttripppp, post:2, topic:106464, full:true”]
Edit: I didn’t notice that you’re not a vender. Check this out: Slangers, Read this BEFORE Posting Hemp Products for Sale - Verified / Verification Post
[/quote] Just so you know…

What does being a vendor have to do with anything I’ve known future for awhile and you can come to our facility. We don’t believe in paying future to be a vendor on his site. You can test the crude yourself whatever you want we don’t hide anything.

Youre still looking at 100-150/kg

2 Likes

If you know @Future why don’t you get said verification

4 Likes

I am looking for crude , I have not been on the site long and just starting into SPD which is why I’m looking for some direction on getting crude. Enough to do a first time run and maybe second .

Guess I could but I really don’t believe in his verification since he verified kingofthekush420 and that dude is a joke. Jump through hoops and give him product to get verified.

Future knows me and my partner and has been out to the farm a few times.

That means nothing except that you don’t care about the rules. If you want to sell on this site, get verified. If you don’t want to get verified, don’t sell on this site. You will be flagged into oblivion, and I have no problem changing the title of the thread to prevent people from being encouraged to ignore forum policy.

Have you asked @Future what he thinks about all this?

4 Likes

75% disty?!?

Sounds like crude…

2 Likes

Yeah claiming to know a dude who then says nothing in your defense makes you look like a dipshit

1 Like

Hmmm, funny as @Future hasnt poked in this thread to vouch…

Read da rulez. Their for everyone, even buddies.

3 Likes