100Kg/$500 99%+ Isolate

100 Kg available for $500/ea please only serious buyers. Please email me for COA and sample requests at jeremy@soedistribution.com

Thank you,

1 Like

Ill take all 100kg for 500 bucks! What a steal! Only $5/kg.
I called dibs!

8 Likes

I’ll pay 10 a kg @Thetetraguy

4 Likes

No i already called dibs, he didnt say auction :sweat_smile:
But ill sell u one for 5.50 :grin: u gotta pay shipping though

8 Likes

Please call me 5627049723 I most likely can supply both

2 Likes

Call me I can most likely supply both 5627049723

I just wanna know whats the Kilo of stuff is… it says nowhere, I bet you guys are gonna get 500kg of beach sand.

You should probably rewrite your post as it doesnt really give any detail on what you are selling, and im pretty sure you arent selling all 50kg for $500

1 Like

Last time I put a bunch of detail to my post I got a bunch of bullshit, I figured I keep it simple hopefully I get simple serious buyers I don’t want to waste anyones time especially mine. Please call me if you want to discuss and it is not beach sand we are at 99+ ideally I would like to to only sell 10Kg or more but we can talk about it if you would like. 562-704-9723

2 Likes

Just trying to help… it looks like making a post with almost no detail didnt work much better for you.

You still havent even said what you are selling, just that its 99+ that could be distillate, it could be isolate, it could be thc, it could be cbg. (dont leave it to your customers to guess that its CBD Isolate.)
at this point no one actually knows for sure which is why you are getting silly troll replys.

1 Like

So true sorry about that I didn’t even catch that

Thank you

1 Like

Bump for the 500kg :sweat_smile:

What do you mean? I am selling them all for $500

You’re selling the whole lot of 100kg of 99% isolate for $500?

Y’all are really giving this guy a hard time huh?

Good luck dude

4 Likes

Where are you located?

What’s the MoQ? (minimum order quantity)

2 Likes

For that price 50Kg MOQ but we can talk about it. Another 100Kg came out yesterday we have a bit of a stock pile right now

1 Like

Our facility is in South Carolina

I don’t get it… I feel like the new kid in school. Hopefully word starts spreading on this site after the meetings I’ve set up to tour the plant.