100gal centerfuige w/ 200L -80c recirculating chiller for sale

explosion proof control panel and can handle -80c jacketed centrifuge for sale for $40,000 if bought together with -80c chiller will only charge $10,000 for chiller. Call or text 786 878 8136

Are you saying this fuge is rated C1D1 or made by C1D1 Labs? Having purchased and run an identical model from Hydrion Scientific, I do not believe that it is rated C1D1 or for -80C. The grease seal on the “explosion proof controls” is hardly explosion proof.

Do you have documentation on it’s certifications? UL listed? Also is 100G representing 100 Gs (force) or 100 G (grams/mass) because either way, those numbers seem off? What is the volume of the basin? Diameter of the basket? RPMs?

3 Likes

it is rated for for -80c we’ve been running it that cold since we got it. the controls are explosion proof. not UL listed. Its 100 gallon as in volume of tank. and the RPM goes up to 3000, which we have been running at for dehydration.

So? If it’s not UL listed, and not explosion proof, how exactly is this C1D1?

Maybe this title needs to be changed :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

*Unless it was made by C1D1 Labs, in which case, the title still needs ammendment. And I do not believe it is from them.

2 Likes
  1. moved to the classifieds.

2. 100gal? as in it takes 100gal of solvent to fill the bowl (“tank” could be misconstrued)? while this is one way of comparing centrifuges to each other, a more useful metric would be how much cannabis can you get in there. presumably you have that data.

3. what matters with centrifuges is how much they turn gravity up. this is a function of speed and rotor size. 3000rpm in a fuge with a 20cm diameter rotor is entirely different from 3000rpm in a fuge with a 600mm rotor. see Delta Separations CUP - #5 by cyclopath for the math.1000G seems to be a decent target for getting our solvent/tincture back. posting the rotor diameter would be informative.

there are a number of vendors selling centrifuges with this general design. where did this one originate?

C1D1 labs does carry a very similar centrifuge (drain & jacket design look the same. lid is different), it is rated C1D2. C1D1 Labs | Centrifuges for Cannabis Extraction and runs considerably more than $40k.

it also looks a lot like “fluffy” from Hydrion : https://www.hydrionsciences.com/copy-of-thin-film-evaporator. although they list 80gal. If I recall correctly they wanted about $35k for Fluffy’s little sister.

2 Likes

it is not similar or the from C1D1 its a comparable to the ginger being offered from Hydrion

as you wish, Hydrion lists Ginger at 156gal and Fluffy at 80gal

@c1d1labs has a presence here, and may have a different opinion.

I recall at least six booths at MJBizcon in Vegas last year having machines with an essentially identical profile on the tangential drain and the the cooling jacket, along with the matt finish. My assumption is that they are all derived from the same base machine.

I’ll state again: rather than volume, I believe rotor diameter will give your potential buyers a better idea of what they’re looking at.

1 Like

Hey everyone! It is true we get the body from China, however we custom fabricate stainless steel right here in Carson that we use to modify the drives and functional parts on these machines.

The truth is China doesn’t really care what happens once you buy it, so we import them and switch out their equipment with equipment that will last. Then we add the custom fabricated internal parts, add explosion proof control and give it an engineer peer review.

Our equipment is then tested and comes with training, SOPs, a GMP compliant manual and several back up USA MADE parts.

We don’t spin the same as the majority of these competitors. This is why across started to resell ours instead of just going to China.

Appreciate the chance to share. :heart:

3 Likes