100% Turnkey Dispensary and Tier II Grow Facility for Sale in Huerfano County Colorado

Perfect size for anyone wanting to get started. All you need are the keys to the gate.

1 Like

Dang, didn’t know they put stuff like this in the classifieds

If there is a more suitable place to post a listing I didn’t really find it. I spent about an hour cruising around the different categories and this is the one I opted for.

I see you are a regular around here and if there is a better option I am all ears.

1 Like

I’m out here in CO - shared it with a few people who move like that. Everyone is getting the pants beat off of them right now in the market out here so anyone I know has been more reserved about making power plays that big since market share is getting smaller and smaller. Beautiful setup though, shame to see it not get used.

Colorado has done a great job of chasing everyone out by pricing everything as if every town were Aspen 2.0.

12 Likes

I appreciate the sharing for sure. A lot of heart and soul went into the build-out, not to mention the dollars. IMO Colorado MED did not move into the space with much thought about the future.

Vertical Integration is the key and a dispensary attached the package is a big plus. We were already in the beginning stages of plans for a lab and kitchen but some very unexpected health issues came up and sort of threw a wet blanket on everything

1 Like

Dude that’s absolutely heartbreaking - I at the very least hope that the health issues that started that process are at least on it’s way in the right direction.

5 Likes

We had a really good 6 year run at it for sure. Lots of really good times and lots of tough going, all in all I feel blessed for the experience

Health issues are a funny thing, some times they can be a warning shot over the bow and sometimes they can be a dead on bullseye. If nothing else it is a speed-bump for sure. Maybe that’s what was needed to slow my crazy old ass down and in the end will be the very thing that was needed

6 Likes

Did you ever come up with a more suitable category for this listing?

2 Likes

Oh I was joking.

Classifieds maybe?

Ah, after seeing the tone of some of the threads on this forum I thought maybe I was getting off to a bad start.

I just tried to put this listing in what I thought was the appropriate category

Woke up to an email this morning with a facility tour request. It was generated from this forum, don’t know if this person is an actual member or just a lurker but there is not really much doubt at this point about the reach of this site.

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

Good luck, dude!! You got this!! So excited for you!!

5 Likes

We’ve had several groups of lookie loos and dreamers come through and a couple of legit offers that fell out of escrow at substantially higher listing prices, just have to remain positive and know that the value is there and sooner or later the right people will stumble on to it

thanks for the encouragement!!

5 Likes

Especially in Colorado - if you’re not a huge company you gotta have eachother’s back.

3 Likes

Well, the facility tour yesterday was a bit of a dud. The group was impressed by the facility, I think the only thing holding them back is they probably didn’t have enough money between them to meet the earnest money requirement let alone buy the place. I guess everyone deserves a dream.

On the bright side we have another group flying in from Canada next week.

4 Likes

Honestly with the hoops Canadians need to jump through in the market to get going Colorado’s barriers seem small! I used to wholesale hemp products and Canadian companies have it ROUGH, both their markets are relatively pricy to get into so hopefully this will spell good news for you guys!

1 Like

There sure seem to be a lot of people that want to lease/grow, but don’t have the funds for a infrastructure build out.

I will say one thing is for sure, this site has reach

3 Likes

Bumpity Bump

2 Likes

We’ve had 4 facility tours over the last two weeks. All four groups have found the listing through this site. Offers are floating around but once a request for proof of funds is requested things stall out.

Even when someone makes a full price offer if there is not proof of funds/funding there is no sense in tying up the property while they shop around to find money

7 Likes

No action over the last month so we decided to reduce the price.

I was out of town all of last week but when I returned home this afternoon I had three separate messages on the office line wanting to arrange facility tours. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday of next week… for those believers out there… send some positive juju my way if you have any extra

7 Likes