1. Heavy metal free
  2. Cotton free postless disposable
  3. Type C charging port
  4. Color and logo customization
  5. Dual air pathway—No leaking and no clogging

DM for samples. My Whatsapp: +86 17781547969

3 Likes

Still no Bluetooth compatibility - I stay consistent on this
China needs to innovate on the wireless vaping community.

China is missing so many business verticals probably millions of hypothetical dollars every year from not choosing to research and innovate on Bluetooth and vape device.

@camilla is this something your company could put time and resources into learning about?

3 Likes

Dwada, thanks for your suggestion a lot. We might consider these points in the future. Bluetooth, music, lighting, multi-function display lights and other functions may will be developed in this industry. But consistent quality is the most important thing.

How about temperature control :smiley:

Thank you for listening @camilla

images (2)

I need high tech THC device like this otherwise it’s not good at curing my cancer

3 Likes

Lol as funny as this is… I’d like to hear more about the initial topic. I tried a few post less and they were from what I noticed great in taste. I hadn’t really had any clog but had a weaker rip. I’m currently still testing some

1 Like

@ouid The temperature can be adjusted by voltage and resistance, and we can match you with the best parameters according to the composition and fluidity of your oil.

What are the functions of this device?

nice. You’d better test more. weaker rip? You can record the video and send it to me, so that I can analyze the reason and help you solve it.

Adding layers of complexity just means more electrical components in landfills

I do believe they’re attempting to mislead these manufacturers into making superfluous BS, so that other people focusing on quality hardware have less competition. The problem is, the Bluetooth enabled, flashy shit will probably sell to the convenience store/gas station products set

1 Like

Yes, You’re right.

Yes, You’re right. In fact, the most important manufacturing equipment is stable quality, cost-effective, convenient. If you add a lot of functions, the structure of the product will be very complex, and the internal space of the product needs to be larger, but it will not be portable.

agree, there are so many unnecessary functions of products in this industry. The most important thing about a vape is how it tastes.

1 Like

Add cell phone capability while you’re at it, and if it could do the dishes that would be neat.

I would never buy a vape with music. What. Why. Just use your phone which is way better at that.

2 Likes

lmao,i would definetely buy one

2 Likes

Yes, you’re right. There are now many CBD manufacturers mimicking nicotine e-cigarettes, which leads to many customers being unable to identify. In terms of cannabis equipment, we pay more attention to quality and cost performance, and we pursue the development of equipment that does not leak oil and does not break down, so some functions are not very necessary temporarily. For the nicotine e-cigarette industry, there are many players, in addition to taste, they also pay attention to more novel things, so nicotine e-cigarettes have more patterns.

2 Likes

Sometimes China comes here asking us if we need 10ml devices? No one here asked for 10ml devices but man they tried. Over the past 2-3 years the innovations that are showcased here rarely ends up being something we all ask for like improved coils and heating elements, instead we see companies post triple flavor chamber vapes and 5-10ml cartridges. The other things we ask for which is better prices on hardware and to actually have those prices posted publicly rarely occurs here. Sometimes we ask troll questions because they don’t take u seriously anyways. There are good companies here that have adapted to the trolling like @Releafytech & have integrated into the community too.

2 Likes

Thank you Dwada, we value customer opinions like yours, actually, our R&D team has tested and adjusted the porosity and formula of the ceramic material to address the leaking issue and burnt taste problem of postless vape.
If you have any specific requests, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’ll send you samples to test.

Thank you Dwada, you are right. Some things are not what everyone persue, the main thing is to give the customer the best quality and price. Continuous innovation and breakthrough, to prevent oil leakage and burning is fundamental. If you have any questions or want to try the sample, please consult me.