You think there is feds on here?

he probably was one of those flat earthers…He had a conspiracy theory about everything

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yeah, you already know. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Na, just a dude from the fork. Probably tweaked out talking to the deer up there.

4 Likes

Or a car sized hole it is the fork

Idaho has a “Future4200 Task Force” and raids you home when you sign up on the forum.

6 Likes

You can’t spell “friends” without “feds”

4 Likes

I can homie

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: He is definitely a Fed.

2 Likes

Just a thought, for those that care about such things… Could @Future or @sidco look into providing a warrant canary for the site?

11 Likes

Define feds…like do you have to work for the alphabet bois? What if you work for the feds, but your just here for the community, science, and love of cannabis?

2 Likes

I consider the feds the alphabet boyz. But cops are any other government entity. You work in the courthouse your a cop to me. Work in city hall. Cop too. Well @killa12345 I work in a county library. Ok pig. Lol.

13 Likes

I wish I were a fed. Change things from the inside!!

2 Likes

It’s a myth that the cops have to reveal themselves, so I wouldn’t rely on that if I were you. :neutral_face:

I don’t see how it would matter that much. Maybe 75% or more of the posts are about CBD products or producing CBD products. There’s nothing illegal about that.
As for the rest of the posts, the people that are discussing those things are in states where medical or recreational use is legal.
What’s more, the 1st Amendment is still the law of the land. We’re still free to talk about anything we choose, and the site specifically forbids posts about selling illegal products.

For me, I had my Delaware medical card when I lived there and my Florida card is being processed as we speak, so I’m not doing anything illegal in this state either. Besides that, I’ve been smoking for 35+ years, I’ve done some growing as well, and I just don’t give a fuck what “they” think anymore. They’ve got better things to do than worry about personal users like me. Hell, I’m old enough to remember rolling a joint in NYC’s Washington Square Park and two cops walked by without batting an eye. Even 30 years ago they had better things to do, and it hasn’t changed that much.

To draw attention to yourself on the federal level, you either need to be extremely stupid, you’re not in
a cannabis-legal state, or you’re operating at the levels of Tony Montana.
Could there be some covert monitoring going on? Sure, but there’s got to be far more important things for them to worry about than a bunch of stoners talking about weed. There’s so many weed-legal states now that if they had any interest we’d be reading about raids and arrests by the thousands on a daily basis. Besides, they have their hands full dealing with opiates, fentanyl, cocaine and the like.

Cannabis shouldn’t even be Schedule 1 to begin with. I know it, you know it, and so do they. It’s only a matter of time before it’s legalized at the federal level, and I suspect the only reason it isn’t already legal is because it would cut into the profits of big drug companies, and they have too many politicians in their pockets to let it happen. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’m sure some of you will disagree, or have something to say, so bring it on. It won’t change my mind, and I still won’t give a shit, but the comments should be fun and interesting. :laughing:

8 Likes

The low-hanging fruit.

Wouldnt u like to know

Sounds like something a fed would say… :thinking:

1 Like

Not trying to go too far down the political road but Bernie claims he’ll legalize nationally on day 1. Just sayin’ :man_shrugging: If nothing else gets people to vote, that hopefully will.

6 Likes

Talk is cheap!

5 Likes

Someone should change they name to " The Feds" and start trolling.

careful what you wish for…imo legalizing means handing it over to big pharma on a silver platter and kicking every little guy that helped build the industry to the curb.

8 Likes