YOC Dirty Diamond Tek - THCa isolation from Crude

Do they have the removable insert like @J12 shows?

6 Likes

Whatā€™s up man. i found them on amazon a while back

4 Likes

Do you know what they are called? Iā€™ve been searching amazon and eBay today and havenā€™t been able to find them. Smh. Is there certain keywords I should be using?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HK1JBRE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

50 mL Capacity (Pack of 25)

$135.75

5 Likes

Those will work the ones i got are reusable though.

1 Like

I honestly canā€™t remember what i searched for to find those. i just remember when i found them i bought everyone they had which was only like 2 cases. the filter they come with is to small of a micron to work with terps thatā€™s why i modified them

1 Like

Do you use this fuge with those tubes? Thanks in advance

With which fuge? i use it with one i got on amazon

2 Likes

You can always look at your purchase history in eBay, or amazon.

3 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™m aware. It was a while ago though and no longer there.

Weird, for some reason I can look at every purchase Iā€™ve made in Amazon and ebay.

yeah mine only goes back so far. i got them on amazon and there no longer there? maybe it was the last of what they had? anyways @7000G posted a link to the other ones

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s retarded of the apps lol. Anyway, howā€™s this tek work? Seems pretty neat. Do you need to warm things up, or just room temp give a good separation?

1 Like

room temp seems to work fine if you have good terps. just load up the tube and spin

3 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate the response. After a few days of searching I had to ask. Those are cool little gems you found lol

2 Likes

I am finding these but no photo so hard to know if itā€™s right
@thesweetlife

Nice one about these is there is other pore sizesā€¦
I know believe these are just replacement caps woth filters in them

Other option

4 Likes

Nice find! The second ones definitely look like the ones we want. Iā€™ll have to grab them and see how they work out. When it says pore size: 100k what exactly is that? Iā€™m not familiar with that.

https://www.researchgate.net/post/How_to_detemine_the_pore_size_of_any_membrane_from_its_molecular_weight_cut_off

I found a few articles that stated this formula. But donā€™t know if this is necessarily the same thing. Me not smrt enuf.

1 Like

I think thereā€™s our answer!

Then from nm to um, so .3-.9 um??? That translates to .9 micron on the high end?

Anyone who knows more than I do, which is a bunch of you lol, care to correct me if Iā€™m wrong?

6 Likes

Dang thatā€™s pretty fine from my perspective. Will that work properly with the terps? lol

2 Likes