YOC Dirty Diamond Tek - THCa isolation from Crude

That fuge looks way more legit than my eBay china special. How has it been holding up to use?

so far so good pretty easy to clean, no hiccups yet fingers crossed

1 Like

thatā€™s the same one dred uses, it works well

@gumby you can maybe fit 30g in a 50ml tube

2 Likes

Thatā€™s hilarious.

2 Likes

I was looking at getting a few of these to resell, the price is certainly right

2 Likes

Pretty sure the unit Iā€™m playing with in my spare time is a Cence L550. Got mine from @Waxplug1.

1 Like

I think weā€™ll try this model

8 Likes

Iā€™m going to buy a fuge. this could save time vs making disty & for diamond building, reX!! couple questions:

1. Does the separated sauce sauce loose a lot of terpenes w/ Pentane? Wondering if i can clean it up and throw it back in the pens.
  2. Is the best way to remove Pentane under vac? If so, how would the terpenes stay intact unless it was under pressure & inert gas.

No solvent is needed with our new heated centrifuges

But we wanted refrigerated fuges :sob:

5 Likes

I should have stated that Iā€™m starting w bho (non crc - do I have to say that now?)

1 Like

What Rpm or g force would be the minimum required?

2500-4000rpm depending on viscosity of material, the RPMs can be lower with our new heated centrifuge

Yo my guys, thought I already shared the tek with yā€™all? Telling you those little tubes are cool, but you can scale that up using the swing buckets with a custom cup, sink strainer, screen and some coffee filters.youā€™ll be separating keys in a day.

The only thing is the cups are hard to find
@TwistedStill can you fabricate custom ss cups for the Beckman centrifuge swing buckets? If so your the key to increasing output.

Edit: also no need to buy heated fuge, the cooling fan just needs to get accidentally damaged and youā€™ll get good warm separation(being that you donā€™t care about terps)

10 Likes

If youā€™re going to go through the effort of machining tubes, itā€™s probably worth the incremental material cost to do so out of titanium to reduce the swung mass. Or maybe even just aluminum with a thick ano followed by some polishing

4 Likes

The Amazon fuge posted gets hot af already it didnā€™t need to be heated the motor is to hot

3 Likes

we just need to agree on a size and commission some blowmolded fluoropolymer tubes

6 Likes

That also sounds like a good plan!

Centrifugal force creates heat

5 Likes

I couldnā€™t find your IG. Is it on the VikingLabSuply IG perhaps?