YOC Dirty Diamond Tek - THCa isolation from Crude

Centrifugal force creates heat

5 Likes

I couldn’t find your IG. Is it on the VikingLabSuply IG perhaps?

Don’t buy from Viking lab supply, their products are more expensive than others. They price gouge like crazy.

I wrote this half awake apparently.

@YPSIOIL wanna comment here about your egregious business practices?

6 Likes

@vikinglabsupply

Any response to just slapping a sticker and doubling the price? This is where tou tell us the changes/ better things you did too the fuge or is it exactly how it looks. Another company green taxing people with no innovations or anything other than searching google.

4 Likes

In the other thread, he offered this kind and mellow response to help reconcile the difference in price.

[quote=“YPSIOIL, post:18, topic:153967, full:true”]
Get my cock out of your mouth, why do you have such a hard-on for me?
[/quote]

4 Likes

Very curious myself… like wtf?

So should I fuge in intervals to keep it from getting to hot

Bc it changed the color the terps from yellow to orangish yellow anyone had that issues

Would slower spin just longer help or more intervals

I run mine for a short period of time and then remove the terps and keep separate from the terps that were heated more.
I used to put ice packs around it and put in a small box open but that is a PITA.

1 Like

Like, how hot are you talking about? Heat could definitely have something to do with it, but that’s going to have to be really warm. Borderline too hot to touch

The terps can very well look darker when the are seperated from the thca. Thin them out and they may, not saying definite, look the original color you had.

2 Likes

Heat + oxygen happened. The terps oxidized

3 Likes

Has anyone tried this with a washing machine as the centrifuge? Apparently they can spin between 800-1400RPM

Wondering if there’s a best way to clean those filters before use without getting water/liquid trapped in the filter?

Warm alcohol and then dry under vacuum? Cleaning the fritted filter isn’t too complicated…it’s a filter with cannabinoids and HTE stuck on it.

1 Like

Guess I just didn’t know if it would damage the filter to rinse it in alcohol

Has anyone here ever grown the crystals before centrifuging and separating in the crude oil?

I don’t fully understand your question. This thread is about separating the hce, hte using a centrifuge. So yes the diamonds are grown, when done they are put into a centrifuge to clean the sauce off of them.

1 Like

Yes, how can you grow them in the sauce? Like if the sauce has THCa still in it that can help grow the crystals before centrifuge and separation. I have crystals that are too small.

Start by reading these threads.
Only The Strong sauce tek
Crc diamonds hot jar tek

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m trying to avoid using any additional chemicals. Ive been following this thread, but I want to know if theres a way to grow crystals in sauce that has already started to sugar.

1 Like