Yall see that dude dab silica on ig?!?!?

It was funny. But, also absolutely a bad image for what we’re doing, yes I laughed at it. DAF does things just to ruffle feathers.

6 Likes

I think its hilarious hes doing a burn test on something we are worried about inhaling not smoking

4 Likes

That’s not all that he was doing. He was showing that particles won’t make it past water. Which i still wouldn’t try

3 Likes

I think visual that’s impossible to tell

5 Likes

Pretty sure he has water in his rig to stop the sulica

Jokes on him, silicosis may not show for years after exposure. Just because he survived long enough for a video doesn’t mean his lungs didn’t embed the dust and are going to start layering collagen over them.

I think CRC is perfectly safe if it’s reserved to the people who know what they’re actually doing. There’s no doubt that a considerable amount is getting through to black market and regulated market extracts and there’s no knowing what that’s going to do to people a year or two from now. Silica in your lungs can take a long time to show symptoms but other pulmonary issues can get much worse if your lungs are no longer able to cough things up or remove them with mucus. It’s just going to make you more susceptible to the hundreds of other chemicals our lungs are exposed to when you inhale anything.

I just think people need to slow down trying to copy the pro’s for ultra clear slabs when they don’t even know how to use a filter properly.

8 Likes

Wouldn’t the water trap the particles?

1 Like

And if it didnt? I’ve seen oil get passed the water. If one was pulling hard enough u could still pull particulate into the lungs
Which is the real threat :man_facepalming:

I definitely dont wanna be the Guinea pig

4 Likes

If a percolator was an ultimate filtration device we wouldn’t be able to get any smoke through one

3 Likes

Like dude who said fuck coronavirus and licked toilet seat and got covid.:man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I saw at least 5 pictures of people licking toilets and urinals.

That’s about as stupid as believing AIDS isn’t real and sleeping with a crack whore to prove it. :smirk:

4 Likes

The guys who posted this video came out w a new product. It just looks like really nice sauce. What makes it different

1 Like