WTS: SH scientific chiller -80°C vapor trap (3x500mL glass trap)

Bump some items pending sale, majority of the large items are still available

Bump, updating list later, sep funnel gone, pTSA and jackstands going out this week.

Everything pending sale. If you’re waiting on items I apologize it’s been a long week.

Do you have the chiller

I have another group with a TAEevo MTA Chiller for a falling film and various other style chillers and heaters. What kind of chiller specs are you looking for?

1 Like

-20 -70 small scale

Do you still have the SPD system?

1 Like

Yes sir it is

Is the SPD system just the glassware and heating mantle?

1 Like

Also could you tell me the weight of the SPD system?

1 Like

Dm me about cold trap

1 Like

Bump roto is on hold with all the roto parts (pump, vac regulator, chiller)

PTSA and lab jacks gone.

Just messaged you about the vapor trap.

Everything else is up for grabs.

I don’t know the weight but if you’re really serious I can box it up now and weigh it.

It includes mantle and all glassware to run, you’d need to purchase the vac pump too to be turn key. If you have an issue getting dry ice, I’d pick up that neg 80 trap too. If youd like to talk about it I can send you my number.

The 9k includes the polysci bath too.

To be turn key you’d want to buy the crvpro16 for 2k and the spd kit for 9k, for 11k total. You’d get a bunch of free glass and stuff too since I’m shutting down. You pay for shipping costs.

1 Like

Here’s a photo of the “various glassware” line item. It’s the reminant of a dual head setup that was upgraded. Willing to sell in pieces but whoever buys the SPD first gets all of it.

I am going to need a job in the next two to three months too. Open to anything from R&D to sales to biotech. Great work ethic and I currently have my own processing equipment, if it doesn’t sell or the right group wants to work out a deal I’d be happy to bring my stuff along with me. Willing to move virtually anywhere that doesn’t share a border with Canada.

7 Likes

I understand :joy:

2 Likes

I lived in north Dakota for a year. It would have to be a good deal or a costal area to make that work again. It’s just a strong preference.

2 Likes

Packing roto to sell. Will update list tomorrow.

-80 Cold trap, 12L wide note SPD, 2x filter funnels and 20L vac flasks still around (all respective ‘kits’ come with extra parts).

2 Likes

Yo best of luck in your new endeavors @NewLevelProcess you deserve all the best!

6 Likes

Thank you, sincerely.

3 Likes