WTS Cannabis Derived Terpenes

Yes there is…
www.terpenescali.com

3 Likes

Interested in CoA and samples. How many samples do you have? I can buy 10 mL of each sample.
We make cannabis products using different terpenes. We are located in San Diego.
Please give me a call: 630-660-1085

How has everyone’s experience been with their samples?

I am hesitant to post mine first.

1 Like

That good, huh?

I know myself to be picky. Because I can get some unheated cannabis terpenes from my own process, my standards might be unrealistically high.

2 Likes

I am interested in a sample of Green Crack terps

At least you’re aware of that!

Well…has anyone else received their terps yet?

No one else has an opinion?

I’ll post mine shortly…

4 Likes

Still waiting on feedback from customers. I don’t personally smoke so I just get feedback when they come back for the next round. Based off of smell I could give my feedback if anyone is interested.

Also i’m unaware of his bulk pricing which would definitely factor into the equation.

Your customers will probably not give you any feedback. They will not be returning to you.

2 Likes

Smoking and having a pallet for what youre selling will unequivocally make you more successful.

1 Like

Lmao. Which samples did he send you?

Agreed. I taste them but don’t inhale simply because I don’t enjoy being high anymore. Just puffing them isn’t the same taste wise. Definitely helps but I sort of just wing it and make the best of the situation.

I ordered 4 types. 5ml sherb, 5ml OG Kush, 2 ml Durban poison, and 2 ml OG.

I received about 10 ml of sherb, gelato, OG, ice cream cake, and Durban poison. Definitely not what I ordered. I contacted @mrwright, to let him know in case there had been an order mix up. There had not.

All smell similar. Rancid chemicals. Like very heat damaged. I even mixed carts, two strains, sherbert and ice cream, with a control of betroits terps and my own gelato terps. Im familiar with the strain sherbert but not ice cream cake.The control shows the diamonds I decarbed for my THC were not tainted and the cause of the taste. I mixed and fill at 90 to 100c, into gen 1 a ascent ceramics and TH2s. I used 5ml of decarbed diamonds and mixed .5ml of terps, so about 9% by vol.

Literally tastes like the worst heat damaged terpenes I’ve ever encountered…which means it’s worse than anything I’ve ever created…and I’m just a dumb ass in the woods.

I contacted @mrwright, who is not the producer or the one shipping them, and he was alarmed at the news. I’ve offered to forward him my terpene order so he may examine them. I’m waiting on a forwarding address.

10 Likes

Lmao you were far more scientific with your findings than I was.

I basically told him to send whatever.

I forget the volume but it was like 3-4ML blue dream and like 6-10 sundae driver I forget exactly. Blue dream I mixed first because I had some blueberry + blue dream botanical derived laying around. It also smelled the worse of the two so I figured why not.

Puffed it and they taste alright. Haven’t had one complain but my market isn’t too picky.

On the other hand the sundae driver smells super dank. Not quite as dank as some of the others i’ve tried but it definitely has that bubba kush gas smell to it. If the sundae driver hit I think it could be worth ordering again. Not sure how it compares to someone like SBO or Betroits tho just because I can only really go by smell.

My customer base is pretty loyal though and I generally give them solid products so not even sure they would complain if I gave them something mediocre.

That being said my final thoughts are it could go either way depending on the driver
blue dream = so so
sundae driver= smells gas but have yet to try

1 Like

I’m glad you got something palatable.

I figured my $210 order was worth a review at this point, as I’ve not had an offer for refund or replacement yet. But things could still be under investigation by @mrwright, as he was not on site when I was DMing him before. His response led me to believe he was going to find out WTF was up…because terpenes shouldn’t smell or taste like that.

Shit happens. No big deal.

I’m hoping I will be able to get these to him.

5 Likes

I dodged a bullet then, was about order some poison and ice cream cake but saw Mr Betroit had some new flavors. I’m always super sceptical about new terp slangers. They should have to send FREE samples, to a few terp snobs before they can sell shit here.

4 Likes

This is a good idea. Then said snobs could send @Future the thumbs up and they can get a terp badge.

5 Likes

@terpenescali has FIRE terpenes. Betroit I have only ever heard good things as well. Both A+

3 Likes

A verified Terp slanger badge now? Love it

4 Likes