Will Oklahoma testing be more difficult than before?

Oklahoma has been testing product since July, with this new testing system, is it more strict than before?

1 Like

Yes, lol the testing currently is a fucking joke. The requirement are going to get harder so if you can’t pass now… lol And it’s not that hard to pass these test…

3 Likes

I highly recommend picking up In House analytics sooner rather than later…

Who takes a state mandated test without studying for it?!?

7 Likes

I feel like its the TESTING FACILITIES that are the joke. When will we get a facility that ACTUALLY analyzes shit is more like it.

1 Like

Well said. Oklahoma should be preparing for the eventual rec rollout just like all the other medical states have done and prepare ahead with their medical op.

Me and my partner live in Oklahoma for more than 16 years. We heard about the green rush in California and once it legalized in Oklahoma we took actions. But there’s alway new regulations that come out monthly and as we tried hard to keep up, money is always the problem. we lost all our plants (100) last year due to weather and bugs. My partner couldn’t handle the pressure and backed out the business. I’m down to the nearest ground on my last dollar and which It cause me to delay this year and didn’t grow. I am an Oklahoma warrior and want to take the last chance for 2021. Any recommendations or list of nutrients/bug repellent that I could use that are under the regulation, I’ll be afraid if they didn’t pass the testing. God bless you

1 Like

We recently relocated from humboldt county California and bought a small farm in north East Oklahoma. We’ve definitely been experiencing mold and weather issues as well.
My best advice is to space your plants, give them plenty of ventilation. Avoid flooding by planting in well drained beds. Proper caging is also important to avoid damage in high winds. Using organic biological interventions and compost tea will help with pests and molds. Still haven’t beat these caterpillars but we’re working on solutions. Hope that helps:) feel free to dm me with any questions. Always willing to help out a new neighbor. Cheers:)

1 Like

Thank you I will definitely taking this note down. My buddy which is my neighbor for years, her family have some very good healthy plants and some are getting tested right now. Im very proud for them especially this year they’ve been through a lot. As a good neighbor if I can’t produce any, I hope the best for them and including everyone that’s in this business. Her husband passed away from covid early this summer. She’s lost and needing help with her business. Any good recommendations on helping her sell her products to the dispensary? Must be licensed to purchase. Thank you