Whos got the lowest THC LOD

Hey OP, you have all of the people I would have told you to have test it right here in this thread. Take advantage!

4 Likes

So 0.00001 is actually what the client requested. It was so low i didn’t mention it. Are you an accredited 3rd party Lab? If so how much would it cost me to do some runs at this lod? Like 5 to ten samples? This could end up being a very large account so dm me a number we would probably be interested in working with you.

1 Like

I believe this is only field where LC is superior to GC, trace detection of non volatile compound.

0.010011423 ppm minimum requirement and wanting bulk?

You weren’t kidding…lol

1 Like

I think the biggest question is would your client realistically ever find cbd isolate with that low of THC? In my experience, you will not.

And if you’re needing to search out special methods for this low of an analysis… What are the chances the authorities in that country would be able to go this low? Most forensics labs run GC methods, at least in the USA. Some food for thought.

3 Likes

Or as accurately!

2 Likes

I guess it is more a way to re-ensure themselves regarding what authorities is some foreign countries may ask for…

In Switzerland, there limits sets for THC in certain food products, as low as 0.2 ppm in tea preparation for instance. But that’s for a final aqueous tea preparation. Much more straightforward to analyse with the LC, regarding a CBD isolate.