Who's got super dank smokeable hemp

Hello im looking for super flame smokeable seedless hemp, preferably has color and stinky terp profile but as long as its super flame lol im interested just start flooding me with pictures and prices please lol.

2 Likes

Have you reached out to @AppalachianExtractor yet?

4 Likes

@ConfettiHemp @Fusion

4 Likes

@ZenLion has some fire bubba kush hemp that smells like like real bubba

5 Likes

I will hit up all these people thank you for the responses

They used to say. “The pot nowadays is too strong, it could be dangerous”.
Now it’s like “Remember when pot got you stoned”?

5 Likes

Idk, my weed still gets me stoned…(it never stopped)

3 Likes

Hemp getting stronger every two weeks

3 Likes

Anybody with any smokeable hemp near the Bay?

1 Like

@shattertramp has some I believe. I’m not sure if he is in the Bay area, but I know he’s in Cali somewhere

2 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout. I’m a little north of LA, but have people up in the bay too. This Cali Hemp OG is nuts. Identical terpene profile to OGK

Pictured next to some super light colored indoor lava cake flower

7 Likes

wonder how many ppl buy this and try to sell it as thc cannabis?

4 Likes

That was the 2018 hustle, people already wised up so now they spray it with disty and call it what it is.

7 Likes

I have had a few questionable inquiries on this flower. Not wanting to sell it to anyone who would present it as anything other than hemp

4 Likes

If someone has some good genetics I will run a cut in one of my rooms to see how nice I can get it.

5 Likes

Would be really interesting to see…

I hope this turns into something irl.

So far one person has super flame units in my opinion lol

I was shown some indoor hemp once that looked like real weed and was priced like real weed. I posted it here in one of the many threads.

Found it.

2 Likes

Straight fire hemp! You should see if you can get ahold of a cut of that Captain Jack. It’s like 2:1 I think, and some good afghan genetics

2 Likes

That is. Some stupid dank looking hemp you posted there i did see a seed in one of the buds but shit other then that it looked amazing

1 Like