Who has the best botanical terps in 2022

I’ve had terpenes that smelled disgusting and tasted nice. Floraplex’s bubblegum 2-3 years ago, tasted just like bubblegum.

When their entire line smelled disgusting, I was put off of them.

What you reckon skunk #1 smells like at “use 1%”?

First batch (several flavors) were all too strong. Diluted more and flavors were on point (matched label)…

I suggest you at least give them an honest try.

4 Likes

Lol I read what you wrote and I understand where you are coming from… the whole point of lab work is generating data as accurately as possible, that’s the job. I’ve smelled awful terps and still made test batches and to be honest there are usually a couple that surprise me. Testing is the best way for any of us to move forward. I don’t care what you do, but don’t make firm statements about stuff you haven’t tested. You’re just throwing vague opinions into a pool of data, wtf.

steam extracted from copulating wooks?

I find distillation of their hot tub water gives a cleaner profile AND allows for continued use of the wooks

2 Likes

most of the wooks i know have strong aversions to tubs of hot water.
aversions communicated olfactorily

4 Likes

Eybna is a solid terp brand. They’re what I would consider very high quality with subtle and complex flavors. Unfortunately our customers are not subtle and complex; they want in your face flavors (like vape juice) and super high cannabinoid levels. Eybna requires high percentage for some of their flavors (up to 15% for a strong effect) and some not as much (1-5% for the kush, diesel, and skunk notes). Because of this, we had to do a lot of R&D to determine which ones will work to get strong flavor with the minimum percentage. Once dialed in, the formulations are really good tho. We often use flavorings from other brands and enhance them with some Eybna formulations to get that depth of flavor. If you are in an established cannabis market, they are worth a try, but for a new market that only cares about TAC and flavor, True Terpenes or Extract Consultants are a better bet for strong flavor profiles. Obviously, you can’t form an opinion on something until you give it an honest try unless you’re really full of yourself (and consider what you’re doing is art lol!)

7 Likes

Should you be speaking of your coworkers that way? That’s not demonstrating will, determination, perseverance at all! I feel like they’ll realize you’re not exemplifying the best of that Finnish platitude.

I mean, you know you shouldn’t. I’m just reminding you that’s hateful… You reduce the people you employ to “wooks”?

1 Like
2 Likes

My fucking god a man said true terpenes and Ebyna are good and got 5 likes

Take everything said on this forum with a grain of fucking salt SMFH

what is going on.

3 Likes

Did you ever test them?

Yes, I used Super Skunk and Forbidden fruit. Dead. Tasted nothing like Cannabis, tasted ‘fake’ - ten times more so than Mr Extractors botanicals. And they are slated to shit on here.

So at this point I have to trust my senses, not those online

1 Like

actually i’ve never once referred to a single one of my employees or coworkers as such. ops, techs, friends, never ‘wooks’. cuz yeah its derogatory.

it was, clearly, a joke on the word itself, as jokes are meant to render things ridiculous. possibly my bad for not using italics?

2 Likes

The clowns who built the chiller on our Luna dropped a metal tag down inside a valve during assembly…so for the first month of opperation, every 20min or so it sounded like we had Chewy or one of his brethren out back…

I’m with @Cassin; we embrace the wook

5 Likes

Can you give any recommendations on ratios to use eybnas terps at %? Both the fruit and strain specific

The come with recommendations from Eybna. We are only using their “fruit” blends.

After trying multiple ratios on the first couple of flavors, we ended up running at the lower end of their recommended range on every flavor we’ve tried.

Don’t believe we’ve hit an exception yet.

Have not tried the strain specific blends.

1 Like

fruit blends as in the palate line?

Blueberry, green apple…

“enhancer”

2 Likes

Are you using these with unflavored cannabinoids (liquid diamonds and distillate) or in addition to cartridges that already contain terpenes (HTE)?

Terps and Distyless…

1 Like