Which valves and why?

I can vouch killa is an amazing person to work with especially if you are looking to upgrade and start using a cls. I stumbled upon his eBay account when I found out the manufacturer I was trying to have build my system told me they wouldn’t have it ready till March smh. Saw that killas eBay could provide everything I needed. I emailed him asked him a few questions. I got an immediate response back answered all my questions and then some. He even offered to FaceTime me if I do run into any issues. My system was sent out on Tuesday and it arriving today hopefully sooner than later. If you want to feel safe knowing you are getting all the appropriate parts for your system and that it has beeen pressured tested for safety , while getting it for a great price then totally hit up killa. If you want to waste money hit up a small company or a Chinese manufacturer. Also forgot to mention killa is very generous on his discounts, I’m not sure if I should be spreading that news but I saved a little bit over 500 from not having to pay the listing fees, and getting a friendly future420 discount.

7 Likes