Which manufacturer has the best hardware in the game? Carts/Disposables

Hi there is no doubt that Ccell always has stable product quality, but the price also is the highest in this industry. Because you can only work with local distributors.

Now ceramic heating technology is becoming mature, more and more manufacturers have their own ceramic technology patents, and the price is better than Ccell. So CCell is losing market leadership.

I’m sure the brands that are often mentioned have great products, might you can get some samples from them to try!

1 Like

what’s ur experience bro

I go through a bunch of chinese hardware on a weekly basis and here’s my experience.

Carts - pretty much all 510 style carts from most chinese manufacturers are going to be fine and have a 1% or less failure rate. Our current core hardware we use in our products is a .60 cent 1g cart and we’ve had no issues with them after 10s of thousands of them.

Ceramic Carts - haven’t found a chinese ceramic cart that isn’t prone to leaking/clogging. I’d avoid these in general. I don’t have experience with things like AVD full ceramics yet, so maybe someone else can chime in?

Disposables - these are so fucking hit or miss. I’ve got a few go to pieces of cheaper hardware that do well in the 2.50 each range. At the end of the day though, none of them hit like a CCELL or iKrusher disposable. We do a “live resin” product using the CCELL Listo and nothing from these cheaper companies comes close in terms of flavor/vape production.

At the end of the day, you need to decide what product you’re trying to bring to market and work backwards? Want to make a premium product? You need to start with the best hardware/oil you can find. Theres a market for it. Want to be a budget product? Quality oil and reliable hardware will take you there. I’ll say this though, your consumer spending twice as much wont complain NEARLY as much as the cheaper customer.

7 Likes

Hi sir. I would like to deal with your doubts about leaking/clogging issue of ceramic carts from most Chinese manufacturers as we are also manufacturer of full-ceramic mesh coil carts.

As I mentioned in my last topic, there are now some companies abuse the word “full-ceramic” to describe their cotton-free products. However, there is no cotton does not mean that the whole coil is made of ceramic 100%. For most companies, producers use silica gel to prop up the heating coil to prevent from leaking. Actually, once you use those carts, the silica gel has a risk to transform and it leads to oil leaking.

We all know that most clogging issues are caused by leaking issues. When some oil manufacturers try ceramic carts to pursue great flavor and they find it is clogging/leaking, it is a real bummer. I understand how you feel.

If you want great flavor by ceramic carts and dont want to see the clogging/leaking issue, you need the real full-ceramic mesh coil like Kiln sinter integrated tech from Ecap. There is no cotton, silica gel or heavy metal in the heating coil.

Would you like to try ours ? With over 10 years experience in cbd/thc vape field .
And in 2023 we had launched some new tech item to meet market trend need,
1、Postless vape -0.5ml/1.0ml
2、Dual coil vape ,heat in low power but maintain perfect flavors of terpene ,also deliver decent smoke -0.5ml/1.0ml/2.0ml
3、Postless vape +screen led -1.0ml/2.0ml
4、Dual/triple flavor vape -0.5ml2 / 1.0ml2/ 2.0ml2 /31.0ml
5、Good price zirconia carts/disposable vape -1.0ml/2.0ml
6、Dual flavor pod system-1.0ml1 /2.0ml2
Etc

We will attend MJBIZ 2023 ,booth number #8912 , welcome to see you if you visit MJBIZ .

Then you can know newest tech vape ,also get samples from our booth directly
By the way ,my contact way are as below :
+86 15766249436
sales4@novelvapetech.com
IG :tila_cbd
Facebook : Tila Lin

We just recently switched to Ascera 1g all ceramic for live resin, viton seals, medium viscosity. We love them and seems like the customer has spoken.

iKrusher Crest disposables seem to be working out very well also with the same exact oil that goes into the 510 Asceras.

2 Likes

every vape you’ve listed is manufactured in china lol… they all are.

3 Likes

Hello there’s no the BEST hardwares/disposables, but there’s the most suitable hardwares/disposables for you. We are able to offer clients customized advice and products, which is why we can thrive in this industry.

I’m Chloe from a full licensed and certified factory located in Shenzhen China, committed to making CBD/THC/HHC devices since 2008.

When you guys are struggling to overcome delivery, prices etc challenges, please come to us for a quote or solution. You can always depend on our quality & service.

Come to me for a professional recommendations if you need. It’s never It’s never bad to have an alternative choice.

WA:+86 18229698291
Email:sales028@buddyvape.com