What wholesale prices are y’all seeing for complaint D8?

Ive been hearing prices have already dropped to 1.8

1 Like

Where

No one around here has sold d8 at that price yet

Maybe in Oregon where D8 slabs are prevelant at this point

I can get 4k a liter for d8 over 95% all day and thats selling 30 at a time even lol

Sounds like youre undercutting yourself

4 Likes

Beautiful stuff

Im a whore im at 1800. And yes. When you leave d8 in the oven for an extended amount of time it darkens it.

1 Like

Apparently my photo of a coa and product isn’t being taken kindly around here lol

2 Likes

@globtek33
Yeah, you’re new. See about reviewing how to climb up. If you wish to sell anything cannabinoid related look into verified hemp slangers and license holder verifications.

See how Snook has “Verified Hemp Slanger”

3 Likes

I wasn’t trying to sell anything nor am I trying to sell anything… was just trying to provide test results and photos of oil… is that not allowed here?

2 Likes

not to mention my coa provided a chromatogram isn’t that what everyone wants to see especially with d8?

4 Likes

New users again, are heavily moderated. As you gain likes and provide likes and positive commentary. You won’t be flagged.
This community flags what they think is a sales ad by unverified people. Definitely seek out community guidelines. You’ll level up and gain more functions and abilities.

3 Likes

You can inbox me and I’ll upload the photo for no sales purposes and displaying

2 Likes

I mean most people here know who I am… I’m not going to go out of my way to try to help the community. Also let the record show since I’ve seen them on here a few times these are my coas

5 Likes

Is that you grateful globs ?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure what you’re saying without saying it is – you don’t know what you’re doing.

Haha ya it is. I’m like that COA looks awfully familiar

3 Likes

Can you share the chromatograms?

Here is an overlay of the d8 sample and and a standard run. Pink is the d8 sample, black is the 50ppm standard.

There is definitely a shoulder to the d8, so there is some d9 there, but the methods I tried didn’t help with the quantitation (including running at a higher concentration)

2 Likes

Thanks! You are getting really close but I think that would still pop on GC. Is this Shimadzu high sensitivity method?

I haven’t ran it on a gc so I can’t say for sure if the gc will actually quantify it or not. I’d be interested in seeing. I also can’t say I’ve seen a d8 sample anywhere that doesn’t have that slight peak

2 Likes

This is the only d8 I’ve seen not appearing pink. Credit to Will at Russels Reserves.

Edit: I read pink instead of peak :joy: