What to do with excess goodies like Carotenoids/Raff*

What could I use rubber for? Hmmm… :sneezing_face:

What do y’all do with other goodies?

Focus back to carotenoids?

Use the rubber to make items to shove up your butthole duh.

6 Likes

Cannabuttplug.com

Thanks for your input @Pupparoo

As always, on topic.

Carotenoids ? I find it interesting you name them so often but I can’t remember having them isolated at any time
In spend bentonite clay yes but as a issolate or high concentrate no
Off all compounds that can be found in waste
Flavonoids and but a few other s have some valeu and relatively simple to collect sop
But there presence is minimal 0.1% so not worth the effort other than academic r and d

1 Like

:face_holding_back_tears::shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I gotta control my words more often. Giving y’all too many leads without trying

Well maybe you should carotenoids have little valeu and cleaning them up is tedious
So don t think it makes much sense to try
But then again the carotenoid family is pretty big so who knows there are some rare ones in the mix

1 Like

Everything involving my experience with drugs and learning leads to learning something new and without documentation. I have no doubt countless opportunities are missed in the goodies.

Discovery pays.

I have a hunch the truth is the raff may be more valuable than the noids stripped/recovered.

I know larf as airy boof buds.

4 Likes

Me personally, I recognized the term from end distillation results corrected as raff

Happy to admit wrong

This is called tails fraction and unless your making cloudy disty there wont be alot of “fats” in it

1 Like

I got something to show people and want to figure out the final remainder. What’s left has my curiosity peaking.
You can’t hate someone trying to sell something you aren’t right :+1::+1::+1:?