What happened to Squig?

Is it harvest season on his/her/their corner of the earth?

2 Likes

Squig isnt a wook

9 Likes

Sometimes you gotta do wook things to get where you want in life.

14 Likes

28 Likes

You gotta wook your way to the top

16 Likes

Has anyone advocated for warrant canaries? Too soon in this timeline?

2 Likes

Whats that

F4200 must be like shooting fish in a barrel for law enforcement

2 Likes

It’s not just law enforcement: Kidnapping notifications and ‘help my wife murdered me’ scnarios are used in the corporate world.

2 Likes

Surkovs… distraction factions and fake news to the police

1 Like

I wish him well and have shared concerns with others in hopes of establishing contact. I’m looking forward to our next discussions. Want to invite him to the states somehow…

3 Likes

Companies can’t outright say they have gotten warrants for search requests sometimes.

So what some sites do is have some type of announcement saying no warrants have ever been served to them.

As soon as that announcement is gone, one assumes the site has had a warrant served.

5 Likes

Last I heard from ol @squig he may have caught the virus, so I’m hoping our good friend isn’t in the deeps of a hospital, but haven’t corresponded with him in about a month either.

2 Likes

Shit, Hope he has recovered or is on his way to recovery!

2 Likes

Computer virus I thought.

2 Likes

See I thought that’s what the joke was, but in all honesty I haven’t heard from him at all, so it could go either way, but the last dm we had I believe he said he caught the virus I’ll double check it

Last I heard he was allowed outside for 2 hrs at a time so not sure

1 Like

Lots of internet indoors though

Hoping for the best.

3 Likes

Hearddddd that, hoping he’s in good health

2 Likes

I’ve brought it up before… TBH it wouldn’t be a bad idea… It’s not an end-all-be-all, but it would be nice to have. +1 for this @sidco

4 Likes