What are the best tasting Terpenes to have in (thc delta 9) cartridges?

Try them. Unlike the others. I’ve had friends switch to Denver and double their sales because of it. I’ve had customers ask for them over real canna derived. I’m not affiliated and have never gotten anything for free from @DenverTerpenes. This is just my experience.

2 Likes

If anyone wants to try my stuff for free, just pm and I will get a box out to you ASAP.

5 Likes

yeah because people like that flavored stuff. it’s not even terps you’re tasting. biggest problem for cannabis derived terpenes to ever catch on is that cart buyers don’t actually like weed. most of them don’t even smoke flower. they want fake tasting flavors. it’s disappointing

2 Likes

And there are Terpenes just not Terpenes from the cannabis plant. As an entrepreneur I don’t make products based on my sole opinion. I listen to what people actually want and figure out the best path. A mom pushing a baby in a stroller doesn’t want to smell like cheech and Chong at the playground.

Think of it like this. There are people out there that order a $200 ounce of scotch and dump ice on it. that’s a fucking sin.

People drink twisted tea instead of 120 minute IPA.

My point is, who am I to judge. I just build the vehicle.

4 Likes

oh trust me I know. It’s a bummer but like you said I need to accept that what I (and most of us) consider best and what is realistically the “purest” form is not what the vast majority of customers want anymore. Times are changing and fruity flavors are unfortunately the demand. I stick my nose in a dram of cannabis derived terpenes and I want to live in there but not everyone appreciates that and even more people specifically don’t want that. Which makes it even more tough when the real terpenes cost 100x more per ML than these fruity “terpenes”. What I find ridiculous is that people swear up and down that it’s straight up cannabis derived blueberry kush whatever terpenes then it tastes like a blueberry fruit snack. And they really are determined it’s the real deal. You can tell these people don’t know what’s real and what’s fake anymore

Just the American way I guess. Can’t really change it

1 Like

If you’re not smoking Cannabis derived terps then you’re getting ripped off

3 Likes