Vermont clarifies delta-8 thc as ‘synthetic cannabinoid’, illegal to produce, possess, or sell

Best I can do is 200 flat

4 Likes

Price drops by the minute ! Sorry D8 :confused:

3 Likes

Keep holding on to that hope… this is just like the beginning stages of spice.

One thing is good for ya. Covid is fake and traveling is gonna open back up soon so you can always go back to selling timeshares.

1 Like

I’ll sell the d8 unconverted (aka Cbd isolate) for 300! :joy::joy:

9 Likes

your funny. everyone in KY ignoring it to. its a recomendation only

I’m sure they are…

Hey the feds say it’s still illegal… some of the states are saying we ain’t gonna save you.

You can always keep making the tangie. Someone else posted some too. It’s becoming popular around here…

:joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

… edit

Pretty much sums up Vermont anyway

2 Likes

Unequivocally incorrect. Go ahead and try finding someone who extracts Delta-8 from hemp and then show us how much was retrieved. After you realize that none was extracted, explain how it’s hemp-derivived. Delta-8 is a synthesized Schedule I-controlled narcotic, which is currently listed in the CSA (DEA substance # 7370).

Did you ready the farm bill??

Better yet, Did you know on this forum italics are used for sarcasm??

Hmmmm

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I did read the Farm Bill. Let me know when you’ve figured out how to actually comprehend it. :crazy_face:

i guess comprehending the sentence above was hard for you so i know the farm bill is way too much! happy sunday! :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

herp derp … I’ll be here if you wanna learn something. " D8 from hemp is legal. Anything from
Hemp is legal." :rofl:

1 Like

its called sarcasm buddy… guys thats over your head! LOL its ok… Im sure its still early where your from…

when you read a bit more and see my stance on hemp and d8… You will be feeling that derp derp!!! LOL

But im here to learn… what can you teach me?? explain!

you should take this gem literal too…

but hey… reading is fundamental

1 Like

Your… “did you read the farm bill” statement seems to refute your implication of “sarcasm” pertaining to Delta-8.

i guess with your lack of comprehension… you have a lack of humor! LOL

Its ok! since youve only been here for 2 days… ill save you the further humiliation… Ive been referred to the biggest hater of d8 on this forum… Ive been one of the biggest haters on the farm bill too… i guess you will eventually read some more and it will hit ya like a ton of bricks… but this has been fun! LOL

Sorry you cant see the irony in them statements! Enjoy your time here! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Humiliation?:rofl:

Look if you are in agreement that all Delta-8 is a Schedule I-controlled, then cool, we agree on the topic.

1 Like

ive only said it 1000x on this site… i knew you would catch on sooner than later! LOL :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

welcome to the forum…

2 Likes

lol awesome. My forum sarcasm skills are atrocious, but there’s not many of us that agree on this topic (even attorneys), so it’s cool to run into someone who knows what’s up.:+1:

2 Likes

you will be happy to know the forum is about 50/50 on the legality of d8! I think in state its fair game for the states that havent outlawed it…

but when you start shipping d8 cross state lines… well then your playing with fire!

3 Likes