Various equipment for sale - CLOSED

I have two industrial sized scales available as well. I’ll get photos of them in about a hour.

Inquires will be updated today in the next few hours!

Any solvent tanks?

Yes! I have one with a cooling coil & one without, iirc both jacketed, can confirm that shortly. Might have a 3rd I’ll check

1 Like

I’m here now, all equipment is functional, just got done testing all units.

All inquires will have a invoice sent momentarily!

Full 710 snob make an offer I can’t refuse.

1 Like

1 Like

Crv16 brand new back up for grabs! :call_me_hand:t3:

The welfare iron fist

2 Likes

Wasn’t my buy, I don’t prefer it lol.

The only neat thing is the jackets really.

1 Like

What’s neat about the jackets?

Nothing other than having them & being able to run a medium- large chiller depending on how cold you’d like to go. I have a whole other complete system full turn key already ready to be used in the booth, I had plans to use this 710 in a build for the entire booth but another direction was taken with that project. So this one sits & isn’t doing anything, rather it make revenue than not

1 Like

Interested in the collection vessel and solvent tank… Not sure what the unit costs new.

Which solvent tank specifically?

The collection is nice but I have 2 which is overkill for what our current production pertains, 100L collection 3500 for it & make a offer for the tank you like

@TheRunnery there’s a handful of bzb 6" lids in here if you want/need any extras…

1 Like

Is that a bzb certified sight glass you used as a crazy manifold cap?

I like how you party

The one on the tank? That’s lid for 710snob. If that’s the same one I think you’re referring to

2 Likes

Was not my “craftsmanship” lol, but it is one of the better things they did. I’m not sure if it’s bzb or not looks like the site glasses themselves say rayotek?

This is the dodgy one.

4 Likes

Yeah I saw them. Personally I had a bad experience with cheeba. He sold my partner a phony conversion SOP. I ran the rxn and came out the opposite of what it was claimed and sold to be.

To make matters worse, a few weeks later he posted the same exact SOP he sold my partner earlier that month here publicly but instead of selling it to us as a D9 SOP he posted here as a D8 SOP (thank me later D8 ptsa) with MY COAS that I had sent back to him saying your SOP simply doesn’t work for D9 and makes full on D8

This was in the beginning of the conversion craze a few years back and took his consult for d9 at face value before I knew better. I haven’t said anything on here well because it isn’t worth my time and energy nor is he worth it (should I have, sure. in hopes to prevent it happening again) He Scammed me like he has done to others on here… I know Cheeba will come back and say I didn’t do this or did that and argue, lie till he’s blue in the face about how he’s not in the wrong like we’ve seen him do countless times before in complete denial and lack of accountability.

Suggesting my partner to hire Cheebah for a consult was a huge mistake on my part and a hard, expensive lessened learned.