Various equipment for sale - CLOSED

I have quite a few of each just got photos of the boxes give me a few moments I’ll send them to you or dm me

1 Like

Just got done packing up & cleaning some smaller orders to go out tomorrow since I missed drop time today sorry for that delay, larger orders will be going out Monday, thank you guys. I hope everything is going well for everyone.

Here’s some full 4” crc setups with either a 1,3,5 um bottom filter(s) ready to go. No sight glasses they were claimed. But will be fully enclosed to compression cap with round bottom & swaglock valve. I can add additional valves on the caps that’ll be included along with gauges.

1 Like

Anyone got a freeze dryer they wanna trade?

Digivac bullseye came in today, tested good/as described

Thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome glad it made it! :handshake:t3:

1 Like

Are you supposed to be able to charge the bullseye’s AA batteries with the microusb port? The only thing I hate about it is constantly having to replace batteries.

1 Like

No, that’s a power cord to keep it on. Makes life a lot easier. And it still times out and shuts off when nothing is happening.

2 Likes

When I first got it, I had it under the cold trap and it got SOAKED. Haven’t opened it up to see if it did damage, but I always assumed it was a data port because it never seemed to keep it alive. Really wish it was as easy to recharge as everything else in my lab lol

3 Likes

Gonna be at my shop first thing in the morning, I do have a few things family wise to take care of throughout the day but will be shipping out as many orders as I can fit in tomorrow morning & the afternoon! Was very sick Saturday morning so wasn’t able to do what I was planning & I’m sorry for any inconveniences. I’m 100% better now & back at it in the am. For now thank you every one & I look forward to seeing all this stuff go to good use for everyone else!

if you need custom compression lids let me know

1 Like

I’m out here at my shop waiting for a pickup to happen on a larger shipment, if anyone wants to see something let me know within the next hour. Otherwise let’s see what I have you may want or need! :handshake:t3:

One other 4” crc similar to this one, just different valve hardware available

1 Like

Got the ethos 4 back up for availability, and possibly a nuaire stand up ultra low freezer that runs on 220. Just needs a new door seal installed. Make me an offer.

To be honest If this ethos don’t sell it’s getting converted into something for washing :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Got a 4” crc going out as soon as it’s processed with the client. One more avaliable for grabs! Can also do 6” x48” columns!

1 Like

Got everything as advertised. Thank you.

6 Likes

Same. I got the lids and all the extra clamps

6 Likes

What 6in pope parts? Looking for a glass still body and maybe SS if it has the condenser.

1 Like

So I have the body, but the condensing coil would need to be patched back with glass blown work. I’ve asked @goldleaf_scientific about it and they have photos of it, said they would need to see it in person to really get a better feel for what would be possible. By looking at it I don’t see an issue but that’s my personal perspective of course not a professional in the glass works side.

I have the top motor but someone has inquired about it. Still pending to see about that.

I have the chillers/ heaters from the entire unit, and the rack setup.

1 Like

Hi
Any small vacuum ovens cheap working and delivery to east coast NJ?

I do have a couple yes and can arrange for frieght yes, all shipments will presume and be out as soon as this weather allows open roads out of my shop as well.