Various equipment for sale - CLOSED

Still have a bunch of items available, hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Video or better a list of stainless would help people decide if the lot is useful to them at that price

A better uploading platform would help with that.
Anyone who’s really wanted to see them have been sent videos though over signal and photos of each piece individually that hadn’t been uploaded here.

In all realistic talk about the stainless, $1500 is what it would cost you for 2-4 6”x48” spools depending on who you buy them from, so for let alone 5 of them be part of the lot along with 25-30 different caps and lids, reducers, coils, I mean really the lot of stainless is worth a few grand.

1 Like

Booth is still up for grabs 50k

Good price on the ovens man, seen someone on here tryna sell a old bhogart oven for 1500 :joy: already got a couple sitting or id grab those for 500 in an instant :fist:t3:

2 Likes

They have been grabbed by @slickric174 i do have a couple more I’ll confirm to work but only possibly one available as the others have been inquired for

1 Like

Glad to hear man, you switchin over to solventless as well?

1 Like

Been working towards it for a while, we had our whole facility bho ready and set to go and for distillation but decided to take a different approach to the facility we have and will be sub leasing to others to fill some spots we have open. I’ll mainly focus on a wiper and my solventless room.

1 Like

Was great to see y’all @TheRunnery thanks again for stopping by :handshake:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

Got a small sonic bath

2 Likes

Actually I do! It’s in the storage, I’ll have access back into that by Monday I’m told. Sorry for the delay to anyone else who’s inquired about an item that’s been in the storage unit. Finally got an answer

1 Like

Lmk the size, brand and if it works. Glasses and Jewelry cleaner pls

1 Like

You got it, I know I have another bath that is bigger than the sonicator bath in question as well but it doesn’t have a sonicator.

Booth is still available, if you need to have the plans to check with code to see if you can use it I can help with that. 50k let’s make a deal, it hasn’t had a literal second of run time and will be ready to drop in setup a unit through fire barrier and wire up 3 phase which will be setup to be able to extend conduit and attach at the ready after proper prep of wire/ breaker.

Just got word access is back open to the storage today so I will make a trip up tomorrow and document what’s there and make sure other equipment going out is on its way.

Any questions drop me a line

1 Like

s o n i c p l s

Sorry been super busy/ working on a few things. I actually did take a photo the other day when I looked at it though for you!

I also have a warming bath that’s 2x the size of this sonicator.

1 Like

maybe a little too beefy for me thanks for the pic

No worries, imo for extraction cleaning I like bigger sonicators than this one, but for jewelry cleaning it is overkill

agreed, good luck

1 Like

Got two of these, and they go with a 50L reactor make me an offer!