Using Jadam low cost agriculture, and other Natural Farming tek to cultivate for the cheap!

How do I Use IMO2 do I mix it in with my soil since its soild?

Hey Dr. Loud- Yes, it work with indoor gardens. With Korean Natural Farming and JADAM, there may be more bugs and odors from the amendments compared to other methods, but it uses local inputs, is cheap and the smell and taste of the final product is fantastic.

If you search Google, there are resources online for KNF and JADAM. You can also buy the books from the authors which explain the entire methodologies.

Thanks for your response AgTonik,
I started creating LAB and IMO1. If I follow these methodologies will I need to use nutrients?

1 Like

You have your beneficial microorganism covered, but you need some kind of fertilizer inputs. You are going to need to start with soil outdoors or a highly-enriched soil indoors. Your fertilizer on top of soil is JADAM Liquid Fertilizer (JLF), which can be customized to your plants needs. KNF also has several other fertilizer inputs that you could use.

Hit Google or buy the books to quickly answer all your questions. If you have any hiccups or specific questions those don’t answer, I’m happy to help.