Unique design ,Full Glass Cartridge 0.5ml/1.0ml CBD cartridge

Damn right, god bless america, @QBD420 and cart farm for cotton free done right.

7 Likes

Hello, actually Kevin informed you that the samples need to be sent in 5-8days, I don’t think 5-8days is two weeks. Do you received the email? He sent the tracking already.

Thank you much!

Just have a check, they are great carts!

It’s unreal. I’ve had to take apart coils in front of sales reps to prove there wrong and even then they’re surprised because the engineers told them there wasn’t cotton in the coil.

1 Like

1-(@qma +@QBD420) = 99%, @qma has the tear apart photos

1 Like

https://future4200.com/t/all-glass-cartridges-without-cotton/111145/61?u=qbd420

Wow. First company to do no cotton

2 Likes

Key word buy

Eh, to be fair, shipping anything now from China is gonna cost a bunch. Can’t expect them to pay all those shipping fees.

I spend an extra 50 bucks to make it worth it, so all in all, it was only 100 bucks.

@AlphagreenVape , if you guys want to see a good salesman, check @Liam84 out. He’s a class act here and has been consistently advertising here for awhile now and has become a part of the community.

3 Likes

Thanks man, but I don’t deserve that, maybe one day, not now.
As Jamaicans would say, one love, peace!

2 Likes

Yes you do brother!

You came here with some carts to sell, answered all of pur questions to the best of your ability, didn’t ever feel like you were spamming the forum, etc. It’s kind of rare for someone selling carts to become one of us like your did.

I will repeat myself, @Liam84, you’re a class act!

3 Likes

On topic though,

@AlphagreenVape
@kevinwen
@AlphagreenSusan

As soon as I receive my testers, I’ll fill em up and give a good honest review of them for everyone here.

3 Likes

I guess it is not about me, but that ISPIRE provides me with a good environment which allows me to work&learn without being hasty. Thank you, Tony-----It is like he could hear it. lol

3 Likes

Bro that’s not him… that’s my message’s with Kevin… lol

Also it looks like a shipping label was created but it hasn’t moved so what’s going on?

1 Like

Holy shit, thats ridiculous

I didn’t even bother to look because he did email me tracking after I posted.

@AlphagreenVape, it’s seriously fucking frowned upon here to do what you did.

DON’T POST FUCKING SCREENSHOTS OF PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS.

YOU GUYS ARE CLOWNS.

2 Likes

This shit is why you’re valued here Liam.

These guys are running a fucking clown show compared to what you do.

3 Likes

Thank you I completely agree. Please remove that conversation!

1 Like

Flag it and it should at least get hidden. I just flagged it.

1 Like

Please remove the screen shots of my private conversation!

2 Likes

@AlphagreenVape wow #customerdiservice

3 Likes

I just finished reading the thread, yeah, they made me laugh. But I guess they are just young. So their behavior is like explaining too much under pressure. more of a “Great, now, I am under the spotlight”+“Oh, I really need to persuade people to trust me” anxiety.

@AlphagreenVape Give it time and be generous with your prospects, these are nice people here(the majority of them, I guarantee you that), remember the more you try to persuade people you are good, the more they consider you the opposite. That is just simple psychology.

4 Likes