Trust level, regular users....and @stoned can change titles again .......the fun starts now😉

There is no “select posts” option

1 Like

The wrench next to 17/20

2 Likes

Ah I see. “Posts read (all time)” just gets you in the club, its about maintaining “Posts Read”. I wouldn’t go with that exact verbiage if it was me but that is what we have. The “Posts Read” and “Topics Viewed” and likes are dynamic depending on forum traffic where the (all time) just gets you in the door.

3 Likes

Ohhhhhh

3 Likes

I do have the degree (but dont practice so am therefore not a lawyer). The answer to the question is complex and could involve many varying laws in different states. There could be some state statutes that kick in when money is exchanged, idk. At law school, they teach that every problem could go different ways, but what they don’t mention that it is set up that way so a lawyer will always take your money regardless of the side you are on.

5 Likes

Yup, same shit here. got demoted from Reg to Member. i think the qualification may be a bit high for “regular” trust level. @Future @qma

I think 1% in the highest achievable level is appropriate. We are around 13k members now, so probably a bit too strict? Hard to say though, since 1% was an arbitrary number I picked

2 Likes

Curious what my stats look like now. Can I be trusted

Click on your avatar and check

Yeah it just says level 2. I want to know my player stats/perks to see if I’m cooler than QMA mainly.

5 Likes

LOL. I think he’s got you. Only because the cart farmer gave him some extra cool points

2 Likes

but there’s a grant badge button u have sir…I bet u click that u could be slanging thca master badges

btw i think @Future lifted the ban against me being a regular again :wink::green_heart::facepunch: I’m just teasing
:wink::wink::wink::wink:

5 Likes

:sob: I missed the age of custom titles