True Terpenes

I said it wasn’t mineral oil. I’m not convinced any concentrated terpenes, or substances otherwise are safe to vape.

What people choose to buy and vape is on them, I hold gang affiliates to a much higher standard than non affiliates, like properly labeling shit so that people can make their own choices. That’s what I have time for. Its not my job to police every company that ever existed, seems to be yours.

Why not start a movement to test all viscosity while you are at it? I’m sure the community at large would appreciate it

4 Likes

I’m not too worried about a couple Internet trolls.

They made me look like a fool, agreed. I apologised now I’ll be moving on with my life. Can’t really do anything else for you guys other than continue to maintain a standard for GLG affiliates

2 Likes

“Its not my job to police every company that ever existed, seems to be yours.”

I’m sorry dude, but oh man, the salt. He was right. Him being an asshole doesn’t really change that, or make his persistence wrong.

Fact is, EN is the only reason any of us are aware of it, and to him, I say thank you.

I’m glad as a consumer, this all came to be. I was already done dirty by a different product that TT offered, and have watched this unfold with some delightful schadenfreude. I can expect there will be a few more good weeks of this.

5 Likes

And thanks for that!

1 Like

He was right that it wasn’t exactly what their label claimed. Agreed.

Whistle blowing should be encouraged.

But I saw GWs chromatogram this morning, viscosity isn’t “just mineral oil” either. Its predominantly something else, although there is a small peak that has yet to be identified.

4 Likes

TRUSTED Vendor

Not feeling a whole lotta trust on this one.

@Future , you and others have poured a lot of effort into making this a useful and reliable platform for the community. A premium, trusted vendor has violated the trust of the community. In order for any of the badges in this forum to be taken seriously, there must be reasonable repercussions when there are breaches of trust.

Perhaps a suspension of their premium vendor badge for a minimum of 3 months and some corrective, verifiable actions (i.e. completion an ethical marketing course by the owners). It’s a reasonable middle ground that permits a member to reestablish credibility while insulating the forum from being associated with bad business practices.

1 Like

this is a great time for maymaying
Untitled-2

12 Likes

You are not stepping out line.

1 Like

Refined Isolates

This product contains ultra-pure, molecularly-refined terpene isolates. Only the best.

this is still on their website

TRUE GRADE™

It is our promise to you. Our isolated terpenes are triple-distilled making them the cleanest terpenes in the world. Fresh out of the bottle, undiluted, every single one of our products bests the most rigorous consumer safety standards.
and this

We Qualify

True Terpenes is proud to provide supplier qualification documents such as certificates, licenses and registrations.
interesting…

4 Likes

All under the viscosity info

1 Like

Floraplex and TT use the same ingredients. Both of them start to seperate when put into the refrigerator, this cant be coincidence. They might be a little different but if be willing to be there 90%the same. We should do some testing to see

4 Likes

anyone tried this?

1 Like

Class action lawsuit against @TrueTerpenes

They blatantly poisoned innocent people who used their dilutent.

2 Likes

He actually wasnt right. He said it was mineral oil, theyve proven it’s not.

I suppose you are right. My point was that there are no terpenes in the sample, which was part of the original accusation, but I neglected the mineral oil accusation, the other half of EN’s claim.

2 Likes

I personally had floraplexs dilutent already tested. I dont ues it, I did it for the people who may be using it.

8 Likes

Did you find any non terpene peeks

Test it against TT and compare them please. Can you post both the results?

1 Like

I’m waiting on @ExtractNinja to send me an unopened bottle of TT dilutent.

The lab I use, went out and bought mineral oil and made a standard (at my cost, again I dont mind).

4 Likes