Trim prices

How much is the extract going for at fair market value?

In the states trim can go anywhere from $.50/# to $800/# depending on where you are and who you know

4 Likes

It goes for 10-15 Wholesale ,and it goes for 25 to 35 retail per unit

2 Likes

If u can get it for $100-200 and get back at least 10% yeild u should be doing OK going to a crude extract. If you are refining it you will likely want to pay $100 or less

4 Likes

All depends on what market you’re selling it to and in what quantity

1 Like

Cheap as $100 as high as $350 in MI black market that I’ve seen

3 Likes

maybe try the soon to be instituted “ask a Canadian” section?

4 Likes

You know it’d actually be nice to get linked up to some of these masters and phd level people (surprisingly not that easy to find or I’m just not that good at it :joy:). Like Ive only been a part of cannabis for a little over 12 years, I’ve learned most what I know from reading, but there’s guys/gals that are scores beyond me, like yourself and many others on here and I’m friggen betting we’ve got a good deal of em up here - or will eventually.

1 Like

Damn people pay crazy prices for trim, 800 dollars. The highest ive ever seen was 60 and it was giving up 15-18% steady return

3 Likes

Thats the hype tax, i heard u can pass it on to your customers.
You pay x8, so custies pay x8 :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I need trim. A lot of it. Please message me.

Sorry if I eclipsed this post for a quick second.

deleted bc everyone is getting PISSY!

1 Like

Just stop dude

2 Likes

Its like 7-9k a unit period in BC for the last 1.5 years for shatter. Even cheaper with all the crc stuff going around.
We usually don’t purchase trim, we do contracts with the growers and give them back a 3rd either in cash or product.
This way I find they are invested in making sure the trim turns out well like hang dried or not beaten, in a freezer before it gets passed off to us, and they hold it back if they spray it instead of just selling it to us anyways because they don’t want to ruin the contract.
Its proven to be more lucrative for everyone, they make more off their trim and i don’t have to worry about them giving it to anyone else ever.

1 Like

I wanted to apologize to everyone…ur right I shouldn’t have said that like that.

we ready for weekend vacation to fly out and meet some promising sources

on the licensed michigan market, theres people paying $1k/# of trim… and im talking 100 lbs at a time too

1 Like

to who ever flagged me u obviously didnt look at the revised post and post 2 down

get a life

I swear some of yall dont realize how lucky u have it

take that shit for granted

go ahead flag me again

Whats a canadian unit? Here we call a pound a unit are you talking about Kg’s??

1 Like

Bro you serious? $1000 for a pound of trim?! in Michigan?

1 Like

I have 2.5lbs at 1k each if that’s true.

3 Likes

Whats flower going for if thats the trim

1 Like