Three available - 3'x 48' dewaxing chambers spools for sale

U think i paid that no u speak out of turn on shit u have no clue just a guess. If ur not copping when what fuck u chime in for

The steal you claim isnā€™t ā€œcheap Chinese crapā€ is cheap Chinese crap (your words, not mine). Itā€™s ok to be wrong here, weā€™re all learning.

3 Likes

Lol i had to read that like 3 times to understand that.
This might not be the best place to sell these overpriced (cheap china crap) tubes.
Try craiglists where people dont know better

2 Likes

What are you talking about??? He bought name brand equipment! Thatā€™s just a coincidence those two pictures look exactly the same.

1 Like

I did buy it u dumb bitch

You must be pretty stupid then eh? Gotta be to overpay as much as you did lol.

You made that boof shatter in your avatar too.

Get outta hereā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m not the one whoā€™s idiotic enough to buy re-labeled Chinese shit for a ridiculous markupā€¦

1 Like

Thats what that is lol, thatā€™s some nasty looking fat loaded boof for sure.

2 Likes

Gotta flex it in the avatar pic tho

1 Like

Where at?
I paid $240 shipped from OSS for my sleeved 4x36 and I though that was a good price shipped from a U.S. dealer.

1 Like

On sale/clearance from oss. This was 8ish months ago.

If my memory seven me correct it was 170-180 pre shipping. I will have to pull up the invoice to see what the exact total was.

Thanks I just checked and I actually bought mine from SSE(Stainless Steel Express)before BVV bought them out and raised the price for the same item from $240-$340.

1 Like

No worries, no need as I only asked because I am thinking of adding to my setup and I am guessing that price is not good now. If I add another I might look for one with the 3" port for draining the dry ice slurry as I have to remove mine from the rack mount and flip upside down cus its too thick to drain out the stupid small port line. Dumb design that I did not think of when I purchased because I was only using straight dry ice not a slurry.

1 Like

I got two lightly used 3x48 sleeved. They have cute little triclamps on the bottom. I will use them at some point.

But ya know whatā€¦since the OP is such a great guyā€¦Iā€™d let them both go for $450 shipped to your doorā€¦if anyone wants them.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to switch to jacketed 6ā€ columns (to make recovering the columns post extraction easier, and so I can use socks and maintain the same amount of biomass). I have found that as long as I inject cold (through a coil), I donā€™t really need the dry ice sleeve.

4 Likes

Try slipping a fernco coupler over the top after filling and putting a air compressor attachment and valve might be able to push it out with a few psi. Seems easier than removing from rack