The residue in pipes and bongs

In my dab rig, this is exactly what it is. It’s primarily delta 9. I don’t know what everyone’s reclaim looks like, but I can pull the reclaim out of my rig with heat, put it into a cart with some sauce and my friends wouldn’t know the difference.

4 Likes

:joy: don’t do that

2 Likes

Gross

4 Likes

I’d think about my choice in friends if that’s true

1 Like

We Tested Reclaim, and This is What We Found. This was done 5 years ago I really hope more people test this kind of stuff as the consumer.base grows bigger, definitely some things we need to know.

2 Likes

another post on a similar vein

https://mcrlabs.com/resources-post/resin-results/

1 Like

I go through phases of mainly smoking joints / bongs or just dabbing . I usually dab diamonds or high end batter / crumble or live resin . 100% dabbing is better on the lungs . I have 3 percs in my dab rig so i get absolutely no residue in the top perc from dabbing . When i smoke flower it gets nasty . I could not change the dab water for a month and it just gets terpy lmao this is why i dab

2 Likes

I see your point. As long as the concentrate is a clean product of course. You got me rethinking my thinking and I like that. Thank you.

Hahaha…I’ve never actually done it, but I know my dabs are clean and I could lol

1 Like

Etoh wash your pipes, Winterize and carbon filter it. Dabable Resin. Still shit, still smells like shit but it’s at least cleared of some of the bacteria and bullshit that you’re talking about.

Idk what it is but carbon filtering it out and dabbing it is better than smoking it as full blown gunk.

1 Like

Bacteria, Carcinogens, Tar Residue, Some Plant Oils and Degraded THC (CBN). Is my guess.

I just read the mcr labs report after I posted this.

2 Likes

I use a baby rig most of the time, and end up with disty chapstick if I dab too big.

4 Likes

:laughing:so funny

I have been dabbing distillate in my Carta and I’ve noticed that there isn’t any residue at all - neither the tan-ish brown reclaim looking stuff nor the black looking carbonized stuff on the quartz. It doesn’t build up anywhere, the glass is staying super clean. The high isn’t my favorite, but it seems a lot cleaner.

This and what @weedthepeople said has me thinking about what might be getting left behind in the lungs from other less refined extracts like shatter and live resin. Especially with low temp. dabs.

Back in the prop 215 days I got a freebie from a dispensary once that was a chocolate covered pretzel made with reclaim.
They even put it on the label.
Makes me wonder if regulation isint such a bad thing sometimes

5 Likes

Thats gross

5 Likes