The best Cannabis Derived Terpene on the Market

Eww. Lol

Butane or bust. No other hte compares…

2 Likes

Has anyone tried the Live Resin line from True Terpenes yet?

1 Like

Don’t do it. Don’t do it… Or if you do, at least lube yourself up properly. @yoshi

1 Like

Lol why do you say that? Not good for the price? Not good at all? Just general True Terpenes hate? I’m genuinely curious. @GimmeDaJuice

No hate here. For me personally I think fat dog has that live resin line beat. There’s just nothing noteworthy there, unfortunately. @yoshi

to give it a fair shake and more comparison, i will say the live resin ones were better than say Zero Point Extractions hemp terps. so there is that??? but 60$ for 2ml is dogshit.

3 Likes

Freon Carts

5 Likes

That’s not true at all. r134a is perfect. Gentle, room temp heat, low pressure. Best results

Do you work for them? Lol

Shill vibes 4 sho

Show some pics/videos…

1 Like

Where would you like me to send media and coa
I have family who bought the machines. I was so impressed that I started selling them. It’s not a dig on anyone. Just facts

We’d rather you send the terps @Chriatian

4 Likes

Post some proof…

Until then you are a certified shill.

Heard nothing but nightmares about r134a systems.

5 Likes

Have not, no but will look into this

Can’t believe that was his response. Can’t make this shit up lol

2 Likes

How do you mix terps in a distillate cart one at a time? Do you heat it up with a lighter while it’s capped and shake it real fast? Sorry I’m new here

You definitely don’t do that

You could just mix a gram of oil in a small glass beaker / shot glass and stir manually

Anyone ever smelled a fresh batch of King Louie XIII from ABSTRAX? Craziest smelling terps I’ve ever smelled in my life that weren’t coming off fresh exotic weed. If sonicated into a cannabinoid immediately then tend to keep well. If heated or stored at room temp undiluted, they tend to oxidize into typical astringent smelling harshness eventually.

3 Likes

I have not but will
Have to admit thou that in general certain company s are realy improving on there flavors
Far more delicate and round in there spectrums guess it s not only terps they add
On a side not walked by a bunch of these
Herbs in Spain and damn do they smell gassy
I mean really a kush note hanging in the air

Have not identified them yet

2 Likes

I’ve walked by those in San Diego they smell almost like garlic and onion

Wouldn’t the oil get stuck to the beaker and device you are using to stir? I feel like you would loos a portion of the g. How do you do that without losing any product? Is it even possible or do you just have to take the losing oil into consideration and use slightly more than a g for the cart?

Very Pugnant but in my opinion very kush like
Rumor has it that cannabis smokers would sit close by to mask the scent of their doings :face_with_hand_over_mouth: