The best Cannabis Derived Terpene on the Market

DM me your shipping I’ll get a sample out to you

1 Like

I’ll get one out to you buddy. Shoot me your shipping on DM

Sure buddy. I already shipped the other guys. Shoot me a dm or if your. Going to place an order just give me a heads up

Yo Betroit. I’ve had Betroits terps. They are top notch. I don’t buy terps because our lab makes its own. But I buy his. Best thing I’ve seen and I’ve been in the market a long time. He puts the time an experience in everyone. Thanks bro for the last batch.

4 Likes

YO! I received my little sample pack. Thx for the quick work. I’ve been huffing them all morning, feeling bangin. lol… Seriously though, these are fire.

They all smell great, and I will update with a vape report once I fill samples, but right off the bat the sherbert smells like a legit sauce fraction. Cheesy, sweet funk…

Save me some of it. I was tempted to not even mention how good the nose on the 1 is.

3 Likes

I too have to compliment @Betroit . Filled a personal cart with nepali pink last night; hands down the best taste/experience I’ve gotten out of a distillate cart so far. I’m excited to try the sherbert, tahoe and other samples.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

I almost bought some of the nepali and cuties last week and they sold out! Was eyeing the PUDC and maybe tahoe cookies for now. Anything new coming soon?

New terps in six weeks for sure. Working on Maybe new batches in three weeks

1 Like

Any chance you still have a sample? Your terpenes sound wonderful

Would you have a good terp to add to RSO so I get the weed burps, Kinda like fish burps…I am only partially kidding. I had some RSO with headband terps and it gave me weed burps and I loved it. They were not cannabis derived. I imagine your burps would be fire.

Currently looking at terp vendors, would be interested. Thank you.

DM me with your shipping info and I’ll get a sample out to you

DM me with shipping info and I’ll get a sample out to you

1 Like

My honest opinion I think it would cost a little bit too much to have an effective amount of these valuable Terps in an RSO

1 Like

Hey brother could you dm me. im new here and would like to try samples of your terps. i just dont know how to DM. THANKS!

I would like a sample too, if you still give them out. Since this would have to ship to Europe, I could do a regular order where a sample is included…?

Yeah DM me with shipping information and probably would be a good idea for you to make an order as well because it costs me a minimum of 43 to ship to England in any reasonable amount of time

1 Like