THCV Anybody selling?

THCV…

Does anyone sell this here?

Does it come with free unknowns and olivetol slop?

5 Likes

D8thcv? Or d9thcv

That’s the wannabe Thcp
But iontrap did say he has found 80% recently.

2 Likes

Working on getting D9THCv isolate available. Currently have distillate with a natural cannabinoid profile from the plant hitting 10% D9THCv and ND D9THC. Only material for sale in the market that I’ve seen currently afaik is converted/synthesized d8THCv.

3 Likes

Appreciate the honesty! Highest extracts I found on market are d9thcv at 28% doug’s varin and medical/rec cannabis only in dispos in preloaded vapes. Also have d8thcv other products. Obx was a big d8thcv pusher with 3% d9thcv a part of their 99% converted isolate

1 Like

Looks like @Bret_HoneyGold is now offering this, unsure if it’s d8thcv or d9thcv however.

Here’s the post with the price list for it: WTS CBN 99.9% - 2500$ / kg - #7 by Bret_HoneyGold

Its d8thcv.
I personally want d9thcv to try.

I think a 50/50 d8/d9thcv cart would make a great “sativa” cart

5 Likes

If there’s anyone with d8 hitting around 0.6% that could work in terms of not being “hot”. Might have flow issues due to viscosity without a good bit of Terps

97% D8THCv, 2% D9THCv. See attached we are redistributing Open Book Extract’s THCv, we have 1.2kgs in inventory. See COA attached.

1 Like

Also interested in D9 THCv. I’ve bought D8 THCv. I want the real deal.

1 Like

Ahh the OBX Juicero…

If your looking for a good ingestible CNS+ i’d skip the 8v and go with Phenylpiracetam for $3/g from nootropics depot.

2 Likes

That meme is still gold.

2 Likes

Why though?

Because if they have someone wanting d8thcv now they can supply it…

It’s a supply and demand game and they have just over a kilo. Nothing ridiculous.

You never had that plug who just had whatever you wanted?

2 Likes

I have a jar of this and noticed literally no effect

3 Likes

Ah the Juicero effect @nostrum

Did you need the meme to understand the comedy?

2 Likes

I suppose, was referring to the phenylpiracetam

Usually a set up lol :laughing:

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: lucky me.

I’ve left my keys in my car the past 3+ years waiting for someone to find out. People are pussies.
@botanix you got that meme or I gotta dig?

Can’t find it and lost access to my old account on here. If you’ve got it, post it!